Back With You

"Strawberry lipstick, state of mind."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I was sitting with Harry in the house for a long time, waiting for the rest of the lads to come with our drinks.

Harry was sitting beside me. He kept being quiet while playing with beautiful metal rings that were on his long fingers.

I found it really strange that he didn't say a single word ever since we ended up being alone in this hidden place at the very end of the isle of Eroda.

-Harry, are you okay?- I decided to ask. His head shot up immediately towards me and his emerald green eyes locked with mine.

-What do you mean?- he asked with a curious and confused deep voice of his.

-I mean, are you alright after everything that happened today? And in general?

His head dropped back down as he continued playing with his hands before replying:

-I am fine. I mean, everything was crazy in the past two weeks, but I will get over it. Are you okay as well?

I then asked myself that question one more time. Am I really okay? I mean, at some times I wasn't, but right now that I am here with Harry knowing that he is finally safe, I honestly couldn't be better.

-I am alright. I am just so happy that we escaped those woods and that everything went well. I am glad it was the boys that caught us when we got outside of the forest. I don't know what would happen if it wasn't them.- I answered honestly.

He nodded his head and leaned back on the sofa. His arms were resting behind his head and his eyes were closed for a few seconds before they opened again.

-I am happy because of all that too. All of this happened just because someone assumed that I robbed a bank when that isn't even true. I wish we could somehow prove my innocence, but the same second people see me out in the open, they will start lighting up torches and chasing me to death until they catch me and kill me.

At that moment I really wished I could say that what Harry was saying wasn't true, but sadly, it was. We both knew it. Eroda hates him so much. They will never listen to him or anyone who tries to prove that he is innocent. They will stick to what they're thinking and they will decide on killing Harry immediately.

So instead on proving him wrong, I just put my hand on his knee and looked him in the eyes.

-I am so sorry for everything that is happening to you. I would do everything in this world so that you could be completely safe again. I know that it isn't easy for you, because it also isn't easy for me. But, despite all the struggles, I still have a feeling that is telling me that everything is going to be okay and that each one of us will survive everything. We will get through it. Together.- I assured him.

-Thank you, Emma. You always know exactly what to say. I am just really glad that I am finally back with you.- he replies. His eyes started shining beatifully when he heard my words.

I slightly smiled at him and we stared at each other for a few moments.

Suddenly, he furrowed his brows.

-What?- I asked. I don't have a single clue about what he is thinking right now.

He sat up, put his elbows on his knees and cupped his cheeks with his tattoed hands. He looked like he was in really deep thought.

When he thought for a while, he stood up and started pacing back and forth around the room.

-But who are the people that trapped us in the woods in the first place?- he asked. I wasn't sure if he was asking me or if he was just talking to himself, so I decided to respond: