The Secret Cell

"We never learn we've been here before."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

The next day arrived. I woke up in tears. I am still thinking about Harry. Why did they arrest him for no reason? He isn't a criminal.

When I think about it, the whole town immediately thought that he did it because nobody likes him in this village. Well, nobody except me and the lads.

I went outside to buy some stuff for the house, when a fisherman started shouting in the middle of the street. At first he was just trying to get everyone's attention, but then he spoke:

-Today, the bank robber Harry Styles will be taken to a secret cell somewhere in the village and be locked in it. He will be there until the entire Eroda decides how to punish him for his evil deed.

I looked completely shocked after hearing this. But then I remembered what Harry told me in the station yesterday. They will lock him.

I need to find that cell. I have to find him and talk to him. I need to get him out of this chaos.

I got home and left all the stuff I had bought there. After that I went out again.

Grandma started asking me suspicious questions, as usual. I just told her that I need some fresh air and she nodded her head.

After a lot of walking, I saw a weird black carriage in the street. It looked really unusual. Maybe it has something to do with Harry.

I followed it.

It stopped at an old house that looks like nobody ever visited it for the past century. I hid behind a tree that was close to the house and carefully watched what was going on.

The door of the carriage opened and out of it came two police officers and Harry between them.

Then it hit me. They are going to lock him here. Harry was still trying to get away from those men, but no luck. They pushed him inside, got out of the house and locked the door.

After that, two of the policemen stood in front of the door, while Harry was pounding at it on the inside.

I really want to enter that house, but I can't. Not before those police officers go away somehow...

I didn't want to, but I left. I still need to think of the plan to get him out of there until the village decides how to punish him.

I also have to tell everything to the lads. I need their help.

I need to inform Harry about everything. But how?

Wait!

I've got an idea.

______________________________