Secrets

"And all the conversations are the secrets that I keep."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

After we drank our drinks, I realised that it is probably time for Harry and I to leave, since we have been away from my house for a long time.

-Why do we have to go so soon?- Harry whined like a little child. We all laughed at his immatureness and he and I went to grab our things before we leave.

-Bye, guys! Stay safe!- Liam said and the rest of the boys said goodbye to us as well.

Harry took something to disguise himself with and we went towards my house.

The night has already fallen here in Eroda. It is a cloudy, cold night without a single star shining in the dark blue sky. It is pretty late and I am mentally scolding myself for staying outside of the house for this long.

-What if your grandma is worried about where you are?- Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. That really is a good question. Is grandma awake and waiting for me? I really hope that she is sound asleep right now. She will definitedly kill me if she is still not in bed.

-I don't know.- I replied honestly. Then Harry started looking at me with his breathtaking, curious emerald eyes that were still shining with this amount of darkness. I sighed before staring at him as well, wondering if he has something else to say.

-What are we going to do then?- he asked quietly.

-Looks like I will need to come inside through the front door and you will go through the back door.

He nodded his head after hearing me say those words. His expression stayed monotone as we continued walking through the peaceful streets of this village.

After minutes and minutes of walking, we finally got to my place. I motioned for Harry to go to the back entrance and he nodded his head before leaving me to enter the house through the front door.

I tiptoed inside and heard nothing but faint sounds of snoring. Thank goodness! She is asleep.

Harry came in soon after and we both walked up the stairs towards my room. We walked inside and I turned on the lamp on my bedside table.

He took off his disguise and plopped down on my bed before patting the space next to him. I giggled and sat next to him as he put his strong tattooed arms around me.

-Today has been...a crazy day. - he said and I chuckled.

-Yes, it was. I cannot believe that we are officially a couple!- I exclaimed happily. He laughed and hugged me even tighter.

-So...since we are together now...- he started. I looked at him curiously and he continued:

-...are we going to give each other those silly pet names or not?- he finally asked. I bursted into laughter and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

-Why are you laughing?

-Because for a second I thought that you were going to say something really serious.- I spoke in between laughs.

-Hey! That question is really serious.- he said, sounding offended.

-Okay. I know. I will calm down.- I let out, holding my stomach and trying to stop myself from even more laughing.

-Well, we can call each other pet names if you want to...- I said. He then smirked and replied:

-I do want to, baby.