Carol

"Maybe we can find a place to feel good."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I was riding the bike that Emma gave to me while pulling Anna right behind me. I had a cape of the robe over my head as I tried to keep my head down low. I was not going too quick, just like I said I will not.

We found a new aquarium for Anna. It was hard because Emma needed to go and buy it. Now you are probably wondering why. Buying the aquarium was the easy part for her. The hardest part came up when she needed to find out how to get the aquarium to her house.

Luckily, Niall saw her as he went to the bar to get a drink and helped her.

Emma was walking right behind me in her warm coat. She pretended like she did not follow me in the streets, to make everything seem less suspicious as well.

We were outside for a couple of minutes before I noticed the restaurant that I was looking for.

"The Resting Fish Face".

I parked the bike somewhere far from the streets and walked inside of the restaurant. It looked just like I remembered. I was not visiting this place for a long time. The last time I was here was about three months before I met Emma.

I took Anna from the bicycle and came closer to the front door.

As I said, the place stayed the same. I entered and saw what it looked like, which awakened my memories that I made in this place.

There was the counter where the cook and the waiter, Mrs. Carol Backster, stayed and made the food for everyone. She did not change as well. Her ginger hair was tied up in a ponytail and her black glasses were laying on her nose as she focused on the food she was making.

I kept my head down the whole time and started to look for a table to sit at. There was not that much of a crowd as it used to be in this lovely restaurant, but I was sure that all of them were looking directly at me.

Emma walked in as well and sat at the table that was right next to mine. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. The corners of her lips turned up as well.

By instinct, I took her hand and she held my hand as well. We stared into eachother's eyes and nothing but comfortable silence was being shared between us at that very moment.

-Hello, lovebirds. Would you like to order?- I heard a familiar voice asking in front of me. I looked up and saw no one but Carol staring at us.

Just as my eyes accidentally looked directly at her face, her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp.

-Harry?- She whispered and put her hand over her mouth. I just pressed a finger to my lips to tell her that I want her to stay quiet. She nodded when she saw my reaction and pointed towards the back door that leaded to the room where she kept all her food.

This time Emma and I nodded and slowly stood up. Luckily, at that moment someone else walked inside the restaurant and everyone else stared at that person.

People can be so nosy sometimes.

We walked through the door and just as I heard it shut tightly, Carol's arms wrapped around me.

This woman was actually like my second mother. She was my dad's old friend. I was coming here ever since I was a little child. I was here when I was sad mostly, or when I just needed someone to talk to. I knew that Carol would always find time to listen to me.

-Harry, whay are you doing here? You should be hiding so that they don't arrest you!- Carol exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug.

-I know, Carol, but I just wanted to stop by for a little while. I wasn't here for a long time.- I replied.