The Story (Part 1)

"The story of my life."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

A/N: This chapter will be from Bill's P.O.V. and he will start telling the story to the squad. Although, him telling the story will not be showed here. These upcoming chapters will be in multiple flashbacks. Pay really close attention! These chapters have really important details in them that explain a lot of freaky stuff that has been happening throughout the story!!!

Love you!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

1st Flashback

25. 02. 1994.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Sweetie, guess what!- I cheered happily as I walked through the door of our lovely house in London.

-What happened, Bill? Why are you so happy?- My wife's voice echoed in my ears as she appeared in the hallway while holding our precious little baby girl in her arms.

-So, I am really sorry for not telling you and I really hope that you will not be mad at me...- I started. I was speaking too fast because I just wanted to tell her everything as soon as possible. I was so excited.

-Mad at you for what? Honey, what are you trying to say?- She asked, confused. Her blue eyes stared into mine and I noticed that her brows were slightly furrowed.

-I... I just went on a job interview.- I let out in one quick breath and saw her widen her crystal eyes at me.

-Bill....that is absolutely amazing! Why did you not tell me about it?- She said happily while a big smile full of honesty appeared on her face.

-I wanted it to be a surprise!

-So, how did the interview go? Did you get the job?- She spoke with a hopeful voice.

-I did!- I exclaimed and my darlings jumped into my arms to hug me.

-Wait! There is one thing that we need to do so I can keep the job.- I told her after we pulled away from the hug.

-What is that?

-We have to move to Eroda.- I replied.

-Oh. I think it will be a nice place for Emma to grow up there. We can move.- She said in agreement.

-Oh, thank you so much, honey! You are the best!- I exclaimed before pulling them both in yet another hug.

I have never felt more happy.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

2nd Flashback

17. 03. 1997.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

I sat at my table in the office while trying to sort out all the paperwork that layed on the desk. I was feeling really frustrated.

The truth is that I was not getting paid enough to pay all the bills for the house and to buy everything we need. I promised to buy Emma new shoes that she told me she liked, but right now that is just getting less and less possible.

Suddenly, someone bursted through the door of my office. It turned out to be my boss.

Mr. Styles.

-Good morning, Mr. Davids. How is it going with the paperwork?- He asked me. I saw that he was holding a big box of envelopes in his hands.

-Not that good. There is just too much, but I think that I will be able to finish it soon.- I replied. I did not want to point out just how complicated it was. He is relying on me to sort this out.