I Am A Grandma, Love

"Hope you're wearing your best clothes."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

5 A.M. in the morning.

It is really early and I just woke up.

We need to be prepared for when the police comes, so we need to do everythung as quick as possible.

I woke up feeling a hand pressed to my cheek and my legs tangled with another pair.

I opened my eyes and saw that Emma was laying her head on my chest, sound asleep.

As much as I hate to do it, I need to wake her up. I got my lips close to her ear and whispered as quiet as I could:

-Rise and shine, my sleeping beauty. Time to wake up. We've got a plan to work out, love.

She started moving and groaning as she sat up on the bed.

-Is it morning already?- she groaned.

-Yes, it is.

Her arms spreaded out as she yawned. Her yawning is one of the most adorable sounds I have heard in my whole life.

-So, do you think that Niall got the letter?- I asked in my morning, raspy voice.

-I hope so. We need him to make this work.

The thing is that Emma and I snuck out of the house in the middle of the night and delivered a letter to Niall's place.

In the letter we explained the plan to him, which was:

He will invite one of the boys to his house before the police comes for the inspection. After the officers come, the lad that he invited will come to this house and warn us about the inspection. That's when I will come out of the house from the back door, dressed as a grandma. I will try to look as non-suspicious as possible and I will hide in the woods until the police leaves. When they leave, the lad that came to warn us will find me and I will be able to come back. Piece of cake! Alright, not really.

-Okay, let's get up.- Emma said. We brushed our teeth (the bathroom is very close to Emma's room) and Emma took some of her breakfast and gave it to me.

After we ate, Emma came to her grandma's room very quietly and started to take one of her grandma's dresses.

I watched her as she carefully opened the drawer and started taking the dress out. Her grandma was fast asleep on her bed. I didn't know that her grandma was a snorer.

-Emma, dear.- her grandma spoke.

Emma shot her head at her and realised that grandma's eyes were closed as she was saying those words.

She was...talking in her sleep?

Thank goodness! She didn't wake up.

Emma then took some of grandma's jewelry and her shoes and then she finally walked out.

We got to her room and Emma spoke with worry:

-Wait! I forgot to buy a wig. How are we going to cover up your hair?

-No you didn't.

-What?

Then I opened the drawer and took the grey wig out of it. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she smiled at me. She did buy a wig after we delivered that letter to Niall. She just forgot about that.

After we checked if we had everything we needed, Emma started working her magic.

She applied a bit of powder on my face and then took the pink blush. I must admit that it was really uncomfortable for me to experience putting that big amount of makeup on, but I didn't complain. It really looked like Emma was doing a pretty good job.

She put a black eyeshadow on my face and applied some red lipstick.

After she put some other stuff on my face, she handed me a mirror that was in her room.

I looked at my reflection and I couldn't recognise myself.

-Wow, Emma. This is amazing.

-Do you like your new look?- she playfully asked.

-No, of course not. But the thing is, with this makeup on, no one will ever recognise me.

When I said that, she smiled, obviously proud of her success.

-Okay. I am glad you like your painted face, but it is time for you to get dressed.- Emma exclaimed, handing me a dress and shoes that she took from her grandma's room earlier this morning.

-Alright, but can you turn around?- I asked. She nodded her head and sat on her bed, her back facing me.

With a bit of struggling, I finally put on the dress and shoes.

-Okay, you can turn around now.

As I said those words, her face turned to me and she immediately started laughing.

-What? You don't like my new look?- I playfully asked as I smirked.

She just continued laughing and started shaking her head.

After she calmed down, she handed me two oranges that she took from the bowl full of fruit that was on the table in the room.

I kept looking at her weirdly, not sure why is she handing me that.

-Harry, you are going to need these for your...umm...- her voice trailed off as she pointed at her breasts.

I have actually never took a closer look at her chest. It is perfect. Just like the rest of her body.

I chuckled and took the oranges as she blushed.

It was really hard keeping those oranges in place. I never thought that it would be this hard to be a woman.

After my outfit was complete, Emma put the wig on my head, as well as a giant hat.

Alright. My look was completed now.

After a few minutes of waiting, I heard someone knock on the window on Emma's room.

Emma heard it too and we both came to the window and opened it.

We saw Liam's face right in front of us.

Both of us didn't say a word and after a few moments passed, Liam spoke:

-Guys, the cops came to Niall's house. It is time for Harry to get out of here.

All three of us looked at each other and nodded our heads.

It is finally the time for the show to happen.

-Harry, please be careful.- Emma said as she turned to me.

-I am not Harry today. I am a grandma, love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Do you guys think that Harry is actually going to succeed? Is he masked enough for the escape? Or is he going to be revealed and arrested again?

Let me know what you think.

Comment and vote.

All the love,

ElenaKostic XX