-» G L O S S A R Y «-

Author's Note: Sorry po sa mga wrong grammars na naisulat ko dyan. I'm not that brainy kaya sana naiintindihan nyo ako. Hahaha! >.<

***

Animal Witch- A witch that can transform from a human trough an animal. They control animals and can understand them through telepathy.

Color Witch- They can change colors of an object or anything that has life. Also, they can change the color of themselves also called as camouflage.

Comand Witch- They can command anyone by eye contacting.

Clone Witch- A witch that can copy/clone their selves in any amount.

Earth Witch- A witch that controls the earth/soil and rocks. They can also feel the footsteps of someone. And can protect themselves by entering inside of a mountain.

Electric Witch- A witch that controls electricity and lightnings. They can also create a source of power from their body.

Fire Witch- Is a witch that controls fire. Their are very dangerous and rare because of their passive damage, a fire that burns everything.

Healing Witch- A witch that can heal anyone except the dead. They also all know the symptoms of person.

Ice Witch- It is a witch that can froze anything and anyone. And they can also build things made by ice.

Invisible Witch- Not a very powerful witch but can be invisble and bring things from a certain area through an another dimension/place.

Love Witch- A witch that can control love/feelings from someone. They can also turn someone inlove and turn them into a couple.

Magnetic Witch- They can bring things from the past or future by magnetic force. And can also stick things from apart.

Music Witch- A witch that control signals and voices from someone/something. They can also copy voices of a person.

Nature Witch- A witch that controls nature. Like leaves, trees, plants, flowers, etc.

Shaze Witch- A witch that can change the shape and size of an object or a human. They can also be tall and be small.

Sight Witch- A witch that can zoom their eyes and can see very far. They can also see the point of views of someone.

Soul Witch- They can control souls and can possess someone. They can also see souls and gosts. And can collect lost souls by their hands. They also have the power to feel the emotions of a soul. And control the life of the living and the dead.

Strength Witch- A witch that is physically strong. And gains so much strength. They can carry heavy objects.

Thinker Witch- A very prodigy witch. They are very wise. And can think many ways if there's a problem.

Time Witch- A witch that controls time. They can travel time to time and change the past and the future. They can also froze time.

Water Witch- A very elemental witch. A witch that controls the sea. They can also turn into mermaids.

Wind Witch- They can fly/float anything including themselves through the presence of the air. And can send messages anywhere.

***

Twilight Orb- a magic circle that gives knowledge to witches. It also help witches to control their powers more quickly.

Magic Portal- A large door in which you can enter and go into an another dimension/place.

Abenyo- a magic broom that helps witches to fly and travel more quickly.

Tecnopon- a circle phone that gives information to help witches.

Jeminie- a necklace which the players wore at the final round for the Grand Prix.

***

Correct pronunciation of the character's names:

Team Harmony:

Harmony Laveu
- Harmoni Lavu

Flame Roberds
- Fleym Raberds

Amy Starks
- Eymi Istarks

Nathan Wades
- Neytan Weyds

Chandrea Smith
- Chandreya Ismith

Raven Ramirez
- Reyven Ramirez

Team Tenoji:

Maureen Tenoji
- Morin Tenoji

Sky Collins
- Iskay Kolins

Drei Williams
-Drey Wilyams

Paul Melark
- Pol Melark

Nick Evans
-Nik Evans

Team Phara:

Phara Wu
- Fara Wu

-Miya Shin
Keysha Shin
Miko Takeru
Jinho Chen

(same pronunciations)

Fraile Laveu
- Freyl Laveu

Natalie Laveu
- Natali Lavu

Headmaster Peter
- Piter

Calamity Mary
- Kalamiti Meri

Francois
- Frenswa