A/N

Hey guys! This is gonna be a book about our king Joshua Taylor Bassett because I have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Just wanted to say there might be some grammar errors here and there. I'm not a native English speaker so I'm sorry if there's any mistake or errors. Just correct me in the comments I guess?

And also it's been a while since the last time I wrote so... Let's just pray that it'll turn out good.

I picture this book as mockumentary kinda style from the point of view of Rachel, which is the main character. Like every time she's thinking of something or is explaining things, it's like you should picture her talking to a "camera" kinda like in HSMTMTS. Idk I just thought it's fitting with my writing style...? Idk lol.

Anyway, I hope you guys would enjoy this one! I appreciate every single one of you!

Also, there's gonna be a lot of gifs and pictures included in this story. I love adding elements like that in my story to make it look more realistic and to help you guys to imagine it better I guess. All of the gifs are gonna be mine, meaning that I'm gonna be making them myself from videos of him that I've been collecting since I first fell in love with him. You can use them in your story too if you want, but a credit would be much appreciated :)

Okay. That's all for now.

Published: Dec 30, 2019