51 - Hangover pt. 2

I sit on the edge of the bed slowly, trying not to make the bed bounce as much, which now that I think of it, is kinda pointless because I'm gonna wake him up anyway.

"Joshy..." I whisper softly as I rub my thumb against his cheek. "Baby wake up."

He shifts a little bit.

"Hey... You need to get ready..."

"Mmmhh... What time is it?" He mumbles with in his sexy raspy voice, barely even opening his mouth. Eyes still glued together.

"It's almost 3. Your flight is at 6 right?"

He takes a deep breath and opens his eyes slowly. He smiles when his eyes finally meet mine. He looks so cute, especially with his messy bed hair.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better," he answers, still in his raspy voice.

"Good." I smile, nodding a little as I said that. "I packed your stuff."

He grabs my hand with both of his hands. "Thank you..." He kisses the top of my hand.

I smile.

"For packing my stuff, and for taking care of me." He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"You're welcome. You should still check though... In case I'm missing something."

He sits up on the bed. His body is super close to my body and our faces are only inches apart. I can't help but look down at his abs.

"You like what you're seeing, huh?" He smirks.

I don't even know when I started doing it, but I'm biting my lip really hard right now that it hurts really bad.

"Sorry baby but I need to get ready," he says, lifting up my chin with his fingers. "You're gonna have to wait until I get back."

He kisses my lips. My hands start to travel to his bare chest. Oh how I've been wanting to touch his body.

He pulls away.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He looks at himself at the mirror, messes with his hair a bit, then heads straight to his bathroom.

I lay on his bed and go on my phone while waiting for him. A few minutes later, he comes out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Water is still dripping all over his body.

He goes to his closet and puts some the clothes and run his hands through his hair a couple times while looking in the mirror. He then starts looking at his suitcase, to check if everything's there.

About 20 minutes later, everything is ready and packed.

"Hey will you take me to the airport? You can use my car."

"Yeah of course. But actually, I think I'm gonna use my car. The airport is a little far and I'm still not used to driving in your car."

"Okay yeah."

"Alright." I check the time on my lock screen. It's 3:30 pm already. "It's 3:30 already. I should probably go home now and get my car and I'll come pick you up."

"Okay. I'll see you."

We share a quick kiss. I grab my purse and go home.

At home, I grab my car keys and start heading to Josh's house again. Once I'm there, I park the car and text him, telling that I'm outside.

I get out of the car and just a few seconds later, the door opens revealing him in his hoodie. He struggles to get his suitcase and other bags outside so I help him out.