59 - Dress Shopping

I feel like the last 2 weeks went by kinda fast. Maybe because I always look forward and get excited to see next week's episode. Also, I got like 5,000 new followers on Instagram and Josh just hit a million followers! Just within the past 2 weeks! That's insane. But he deserves it and I'm so proud and happy for him!

Anyway, we watched episode 3 yesterday and I'm already so excited for next week's episode ahh! And, I gotta say, A Billion Sorrys is such a bop!

And so is Wondering! I literally can't stop singing it! I also learned to play it on the piano because it's just that good! Literally the last 7 days I've been belting out the chorus of Wondering. Josh is probably tired of hearing it already. Earlier this week Josh and I were just chilling in my room scrolling through our phones and out of nowhere I just dramatically scream "IF I COULD GO BACK AND CHANGE THE PAST" complete with hand gestures and everything like I'm in a freaking broadway musical. He just laughed at me and he probably thinks I'm crazy but I just feel the need to sing it out loud you know.

We watched both of the episodes together. I went to his house to watch episode 2 and he went to mine to watch episode 3. And we always overprepared the snacks. Like the episodes are only around 20 minutes long but we always have popcorn, sodas, candies, and other snacks. But I mean... I love food! Eating, watching a movie or TV show, and spending time with my boyfriend are my top favorite thngs to do, especially if you put it all together. So... Yes we kinda did overprepare the snacks a little bit, but we just ate it right after while watching another movie.

But guess what? Today Josh and I are going to the mall because I need to buy a dress to wear on Winter's wedding. And yeah if you didn't know already, Winter, Josh's oldest sister, is getting married in just 2 weeks! And, she also asked us to perform a duet! We both decided to sing Can't Help Falling In Love, which we've been practicing for weeks now. Josh is gonna be playing the guitar and we're both gonna be singing. I just can't wait for Winter and Pierre to hear it because I think the harmony that we do on this song is really beautiful and I just love this song so much!

But yeah, we're on our way right now to the mall. It's around 1 pm right now and we both haven't had lunch so we're just gonna go get Chick-Fil-A.

On our way we jam out to HSMSTMTS songs. We've been repeating Wondering and I Think I Kinda, You Know for like 17 times now.

A few minutes later, we arrive at Chick-Fil-A. We turn to the drive thru line because we're too lazy to get out of the car, walk inside, and get back inside the car. There's only 2 cars in front of us so it shouldn't take that long. Then the cars start moving and it's our turn to order. We then pay for our food and wait a little bit. We both just get a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. After we get our food, we find a spot to park the car. I start eating the waffle fries while he's still looking for parking.

"Hmm wow this is sooo good!" I say as I chew a piece of the waffle fry. My eyes are probably rolling to the back of my head right now. It's been a while since I ate Chick-Fil-A okay!

"Hey don't start eating yet!"

"I'm hungry!"

"So am I!"

I take another piece of the waffle fry and eat it so dramatically and acting like it's the best thing ever. Then I take my sandwich and eat it the same way.

"Rachel I swear to god! It already smells so good and you're not helping right now!"

I laugh. The best part is, there's no parking spot. Like literally. We've been going around this parking lot 3 times already. Which is great because I can keep teasing him until we actually find a parking spot.

"Oh that car is leaving!" He says excitedly.

There's a white car in front of us that's about to leave. We stay there a little bit until the car leaves and he parks the car.