57 - Watch Party! pt.1

The sound of soft snores and soft breathing wake me up. I look around, trying to figure out where I am and what's going on around me. Everything starts coming back to me. Oh, I'm still at Tim's apartment... With Josh.

I continue to look around but I become suspicious when there's no one here and it's dead silent. Josh starts to shift under my body.

"Where's everyone?" I ask with my sleepy voice.

He also starts looking around with eyes still half closed. He lifts his hips a little to get his phone from his pocket. He presses the power button to wake his phone. The bright screen greets our sensitive eyes. I blink a few times trying to adjust to the sudden light. The cute lock screen picture he took of us cuddling becomes more and more visible in my vision. The time reads 4:54 pm.

Tim walks pass the door frame and stepping back again when he notices us awake.

"Oh, you guys are up," Tim says.

"Yeah," Josh chuckles in embarrassment. We both sit up. "Hey where's everyone?"

"They already went back to the hotel. They wanted to wake you guys up but you two looked really exhausted so I told them I'd keep an eye on you two. They just left like 15 minutes ago."

"Oh..."

"You guys want coffee or something?"

"I actually still have my coffee," Josh says, lifting his coffee on the floor. "It's watered down from the ice but it's okay. We're good."

"Okay," Tim replies.

"Um... I think we're gonna go back to the hotel," Josh says, getting up from the couch, pointing the door with his thumb.

"Oh yeah. You guys know where you're going, right?"

"Yeah, we got it don't worry. Thanks though Tim."

"Yeah yeah no problem. I'll see you guys tonight then?"

"Seven o'clock, right?"

"I mean the show starts at 7 but you can come anytime you want!"

"Okay. See you Tim!" He says, walking towards the door.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I follow Josh out the door.

We just walk to the hotel since it's only around the corner. It's really cold outside so I hug myself as I'm walking. About 5 minutes later we arrive at the hotel. We go to the elevator and press '2'. All of our rooms are on the second floor.

The elevator dings and the door opens. We get out of the elevator and start walking down the hallway. Our room is near the end of the hallway.

Then, we start hearing laughing sounds. Someone gets out of their hotel room laughing really hard while holding his stomach. Then one more person follows that person out.

Oh wait, it's Frankie and Sofia!

They then notice us walking and they start to get excited.

"Josh and Rachel are here!" Sofia whisper-shout to the others inside the room as she's excited to see us but also trying not to annoy other people that are staying here while still laughing really hard.

Liv and Julia both get out of that same room after hearing Sofia. Matt also comes out but he somehow loses his balance and falls down. We all laugh. I just love their chaotic energy.

"You guys left us?!" Josh playfully says, acting a little offended.

"You two were so peaceful we didn't wanna wake you!" Liv says. "And you guys were sooo cute together!"