54 - New York

GUESS WHAT? TODAY'S THE DAY! IT'S NEW YORK DAY! AAAHHH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING THERE TODAY!

I spent the entire day continue packing today since I didn't finish packing yesterday. It is now around 12 pm and I really need to be getting ready. Our flight is at 2 pm.

I already took a shower this morning so I just brush my hair, put chapstick on, and spray on some perfume and I'm good to go.

Taylor is gonna be taking us to the airport. I wait for a few more minutes until I hear a honk from outside my house.

I open the door and see Josh walking towards me.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Let me help you with your stuff," he says, getting inside and help me take my suitcase.

We take my stuff and put it inside the car trunk. I say goodbye to my parents we head to the airport.

About 15 minutes later, we arrive at the airport. Right now we're just sitting in the waiting area.

We've been talking nonstop about High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and it really makes me even more excited!

"Tell me more about it! I seriously can't wait you have no idea!" I say.

"I already told you everything! I can't tell you anything more it would spoil it for you!"

"Just tell me like fun facts about it!"

"Hmm..." He hums, stroking his chin as he's thinking. "Oh! Okay so... There's gonna be a new original song in every episode. There's 10 episodes in total so there's gonna be 10 new music that I'm really excited for you to hear. One of them I actually wrote with Olivia which is so amazing that we got to write for the show! If you remember that time when we FaceTimed and Liv was in my trailer and I said we were writing a song together-"

"Oh yeah I remember! That song made it to the show?!"

"Yeah! Isn't that crazy?!"

"Didn't Olivia write her own song too?"

"She did! And it is hands down one of my favorite songs from the show! It's so good and man she's so talented!"

It kinda feels weird hearing him complementing her like that. I mean don't get me wrong Olivia really is talented and she is one of the most amazing people I've met but hearing him say that kinda makes me... Jealous in a way. Not jealous because of how talented she is, but because he's complementing another girl... And he's saying it right in front of my face. And bro she's not even here!

I don't know. Hearing that just feels weird. But maybe I'm just overreacting. It was just a compliment, Rachel. Why are you getting jealous just from a simple compliment? You haven't even heard the song yet! And let's be real, you'd probably say the same thing after you hear the song.

Anyway, we spend time talking more about HSMTMTS and a few minutes later, there's a boarding call for our flight. We say goodbye to Taylor and we both get on the plane.

I have the window seat and he has the seat beside me. Before the plane takes off, I take this video and upload it to my story.

 Before the plane takes off, I take this video and upload it to my story