50 - Hangover pt. 1

Today's the day. Josh and the cast is going to LA today! I'm so proud and happy for him! High School Musical: The Musical: The Series is premiering in just one week and I can't be more excited!

They're actually also doing interviews and promos in New York right after they come back from LA and Josh asked me to come with him to New York with the rest of the cast! I of course said yes and I seriously can't wait! They're also gonna do a premiere there and I'm just really excited to watch the series! Aaahhh I literally can't tell you how excited I am!

But yeah, anyway, I stayed at his house last night and this morning, I was awakened by vomiting sounds coming from his bathroom. My eyes shoot open. I immediately look around the room. Josh is not here. His unicorn onesie is laying on the floor. Then I hear another gagging sound. Oh no.

I immediately spring out of the bed but I realize that I'm still in my unicorn onesie, so I take it off quickly. I'm wearing a fitted T shirt and athletic shorts underneath.

I quickly run to the bathroom. I stop right in the doorway where I see Josh kneeling down in front of the toilet, coughing and gagging in nothing but underwear.

"Oh my god are you okay?!"

He raises his thumb. "I'm fine-"

That last word turns into a cough as he starts coughing and gagging for some more.

"No you're not fine." I start walking towards him. He flushes the toilet and stands up.

He walks to the sink and cleans himself up in. I rub my hand on his back to somehow make him feel better.

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Only two. But I think they were really strong." He dries his hands with a towel and walks back to his bed.

Once he reaches his bed, he lets out a groan and plops himself down on the bed.

"God my head is spinning like crazy!"

"Joshy you know you're going to LA tonight, right? You shouldn't have had drinks last night!" I sit on the edge of the bed.

"I know! Ah shit it hurts so bad!" He starts holding his head with his hand.

"I'll go get you some Aspirin and a cup of tea, okay?"

I was about to stand up and leave the room but he grabs my wrist.

"Don't tell my parents," he whispers.

I nod. Then I leave the room and make my way downstairs. I immediately go to the kitchen to find the bottle of Aspirin and make a cup of hot tea.

I was looking through the cabinets for the Aspirin when a voice from behind me makes my whole body jump.

"Oh hey Rachel! Didn't know you were in here."

I turn around so fast. It's Claire. It's just Claire. I let out a deep breath.

"What are you looking for?" She asks, walking closer to me.

Should I tell her the truth? Is it okay if I tell her? He said not to tell his parents but he didn't say anything about his sisters, right? And like... what would I say to her if I didn't tell her the truth? I'm literally looking through their cabinets like this is my own house.

"Oh I'm looking for some Aspirin. We went to a party last night and I think Josh drank a little too much," I explain.

"Oh it's in this cabinet," she says, opening the cabinet and taking the bottle of Aspirin out. "Is he okay? He's going to LA today, right?"