28 - It's Crazy

We didn't know what to watch so we ended up just watching Inside out. We cuddle on the bed while he has my laptop on his lap.

We watch the movie while also eating popcorn. I love this movie. It's one of my favorite new Disney movies.

He keeps rubbing and caressing my arm as we're watching the movie. I just feel so relieved. I'm so happy that he's actually feeling the same way. This is like a dream come true.

We finish the movie and we all know how my eyes are looking like right now. I literally can't watch a Disney movie without crying.

He was gently stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head while I was bawling my eyes out watching the Bing Bong scene.

It's late now, and my eyes are kinda heavy from all the crying.

"It's late. I need to get home. My mom's gonna be looking for me," he says, sitting up from my bed.

"Yeah I'm kinda sleepy too."

He gets out of the bed and grabs his jacket that he throws on my chair. He puts the jacket on and fixes his now messy hair because I've been playing with it. I get off the bed and stand in front of him. He smiles and pecks a soft kiss on my lips. He looks at my lips, smirking. Our lips meet once again and it just turns into a whole make out session.

It lasts for like a minute until his phone vibrates in his pocket and he pulls away.

He grabs his phone from his pocket and checks the notification.

"My mom is looking for me. I didn't tell her that I was gonna come here."

"Yeah. It's late. You better get home."

"I'll see you... Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," I smile. He smiles back.

"One more," he says as he leans in for one more kiss.

"Kay. Bye. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

He opens the door and leaves.

I can't believe what just happened. I smile.

Saying I love you to each other is something that we're already used to. We say that all the time. Because we do. We do love each other. But one second ago, when we were saying it, it felt so different. It's like we were saying something completely different. But no. It was the same words we've always said to each other since elementary school.

I'm gonna get ready for bed. I change into something more comfortable. I can still smell his scent when I take off my shirt. His shirt. Then, I brush my teeth and do my skincare.

I flop onto the bed and just like usual, I scroll through my Instagram until I get very sleepy.

However, after what just happened, I don't feel sleepy at all now. My eyes felt heavy after crying earlier but now I'm wide awake. They're not heavy anymore. And I keep thinking about what happened. I still can't believe it. I know I've said this but all this time... He was actually... In love with me? I still can't process it in my head. It's like impossible. Especially after I saw him with Olivia. I was so damn sure that he was in love with her. But he wasn't in love her. He was in love with me. He is in love with me.

I can't stop smiling my face hurts. That is when there's an incoming FaceTime notification. It's from Joshy.

I answer it, revealing his face all red and his eyes all puffy.

"Hi."