49 - Halloween

Happy Halloween! We are going to a party tonight with the cast members! And tomorrow night, Josh and the cast members are going to LA and to do promos and interviews and all that stuff because High School Musical: The Musical: The Series is premiering in just one week. One week! Ahh! I can't believe the time almost comes! I've been waiting ever since the day Josh got casted as Ricky! I'm so excited! I can't wait to watch it!

But tonight, we are gonna have some fun at Madi's house!

Usually for Halloween, Josh and I go all out with the costumes. One time we were Sulley and Boo from Monsters Inc. We did Jughead and Betty two years ago, and we even did Troy and Gabriella once. Our costumes were even crazier when we were much little. I think we did PB&J once and we actually had to ask our parents to get us the costume. We also did a lot of DIY-ing with our costumes and we would spend hours and hours making them. Yeah we took Halloween very seriously when we were little.

We don't always do matching costumes though. One time he was a ghostbuster and I was DW from Arthur.

But yeah we usually go all out when it comes to Halloween costumes. But this year, we're going with the simplest costume ever. A unicorn onesie.

A few weeks ago I was talking about how I wanted to be a unicorn this Halloween and a few days later, when we were just chilling and cuddling, he found this unicorn onesie on Amazon and we thought it was perfect for Halloween

A few weeks ago I was talking about how I wanted to be a unicorn this Halloween and a few days later, when we were just chilling and cuddling, he found this unicorn onesie on Amazon and we thought it was perfect for Halloween. So today we are unicorn twins!

The party starts at 8 and it is currently 7 pm right now so we're just chilling in his house while we wait for the time to pass.

We are mostly on our phones while we eat some snacks. Josh is mostly on his phone because the group chat with the rest of the cast members is super chaotic right now. They're sending pictures of their costumes and hyping on how good they are, and even talking about Dara's on point make up. The chat is going 300 text messages per minute.

From the chat, we know that Olivia is dressed as an angel, Matt and Sofia are Jim and Pam from The Office, Larry is Phineas from Phineas and Ferb, Dara did the skeleton face paint make up, Julia is dressed as Katniss from The Hunger Games, and Frankie is Diego from Dora.