58 - Watch Party! pt. 2

He pulls away from the rough kiss, both of us breathing heavily.

"I've been waiting for this all day long," he smirks. His lips meet mine again in a rough and passionate way.

I start pulling the hem at the bottom of his hoodie, telling him to take it off. He understands what I mean and starts taking it off. He still has a shirt underneath. Our lips meet again and he starts taking off mine.

He then takes off his shirt, exposing his mascular abs. I scan him up and down, running my hands up and down his abs. God just touching his bare body already turns me on so much.

He takes of my shirt and now my skin is exposed to the cold air. He starts kissing down my neck. A moan escapes my mouth.

He then starts lifting me up again and carries me to the bed, his lips never leaving mine.

He drops me on the bed. He places kisses all over my body from my stomach up to my lips again as he climbs up the bed. He is now right on top of me.

He goes down once again, trailing wet kisses down my body. I can't stop squirming underneath his hot breath and I can't help but let out a moan. He stops as soon as he gets to my waist. He starts unbuttoning my jeans and pulls it down my legs.

He places more wet kisses all around my body. He then climbs down the bed and stands up there. He doesn't take his eyes off me as he starts unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans.

He's left in his boxer briefs, with his hard member bulging through it.

He starts climbing up the bed again and kissing my lips roughly. We were in the middle of our rough make out session when suddenly we hear a knock at the door. Shit.

He pulls away as fast as he can and our entire body freezes. "Sshh sshh sshh."

We stay in that position for a couple of seconds while trying really hard to catch our breath, making sure that it was actually a knock and waiting for that person to knock again.

And, that person knocks again. This time, followed by a loud, "JOSHH!"

We both roll our eyes and laugh. It's Frankie.

"Get dressed," he laugh-whispers while getting off of me and immediately looks for his hoodie. He puts on the hoodie before opening the door.

I start looking for my clothes. There it is across the room. But, the problem is, if I go and get them, Frankie would see me awkwardly running around the room in my underwear. I immediately pull the cover and wrap it around my body, just in case he walks in.

"Hey, Frankie! What's up?" Josh very uncomfortably says after he opens the door.

Even though I can't see him because I'm blocked by the bathroom wall, I can tell that he only opens the door like 2 inches. I'm trying really hard not to laugh.

"Hi..." Frankie says with suspicion in his tone.

"Can I help you?"

"We're gonna go to Ihop. Are you guys coming?"

"Oh, uh... Yeah. Yeah yeah sure," he stutters.

"Alright. We'll wait for you in the lobby."

"Yeah. We'll be there!"

He then closes the door and walks back to me.

"That was close," he chuckles. He wraps his arms around me and places a soft kiss on my lips. "Man but I don't wanna go to Ihop!"

I walk away to grab my clothes that are scattered on the floor. I take my jeans and put it on. "We can do it some other time."

"But I wanna do it now!"