55 - Shower

(A/N: you guys asked for it so here you go. WARNING: THIS IS A SMUTTY CHAPTER so if you're still a kid I suggest you click away. Or don't. I can't really tell you what to do. Also this is my first time writing a smut so sorry if this is shitty. Enjoy!)

I open the door almost immediately without any hesitation.

The bathroom is really nice. There's this glass wall dividing the shower area and the glass is pretty steamed up that I can't really see him clearly.

I walk closer to the glass wall, where there's an opening to get in and out of the shower. I get closer and enter the shower area, seeing him standing right under the shower head, hands running through his hair, all drenched and wet. And... Naked. Steam is filling up the entire shower area.

"Here's your soap," I say, handing out the bottle of soap to him while also trying to act and look normal, which I'm telling you is really hard to do when you have a whole snack right in front of you.

"Thanks," he says, taking the bottle of soap from my hand.

Damn that is hot. Especially with little droplets of water falling down from his jaw and from the tip of his nose.

Don't look down, Rachel. Don't. Look. Down. Or at least don't make it obvious.

After staring at him for a good 20 seconds, he starts walking closer to me. He's standing super close to me that the water starts dripping all over me.

"Wanna join me?" He whispers with a smirk on his face.

He puts his wet hand on my cheek, making my breath hitch when his skin comes in contact with mine. He's looking deeply into my eyes, glances down on my lips and back to my eyes. Water is still dripping all over my body.

His face comes closer and closer until our lips meet. He kisses my lips so softly and our lips move in sync.

His hands travel down to my waist, where he starts lifting up my hoodie slowly. Butterflies start forming in my stomach as his hands touch my bare waist. He starts pulling my hoodie slowly over my head.

I start getting pretty cold so I start hugging myself. Also because I feel so insecure about my body. I mean his body is literally perfect beyond all possible reason. His figure is tall. His skin is white and flawless. His muscles are firm and defined. His lips are bright red from all the kissing. And gosh don't even get me started on that V line. Every muscle, every inch of skin, all of it is perfect.

And then there's me. A short ball of fat.

"Hey, don't cover yourself," he speaks very softly, moving away my arms. "You're beautiful."

That last sentence. That sends shivers down my spine.

He starts pulling the hem of my leggings and slide it down my legs. I'm only left in my underwear.

He starts kissing me again, this time roughly. He starts pushing me against the dark marble wall. We make out for a few more seconds until he pulls my body close to him and start undoing my bra with one hand. My body is pressed against his and a few seconds later, he manages to get it off and drops it on the floor. He starts kissing all over my body, starting from my lips, down to my neck and chest, and down to my stomach. I can't help but let out a soft moan.

He stops right at the hem of my panties, looking up at me as if asking for permission. I nod and he pulls down my panties slowly.

And just like that, my body is completely exposed.

He takes my hand and pull me underneath the shower. The warm water hitting my skin feels so fucking nice.

He presses his forehead against mine, running his hands up and down my body while the warm water keeps pouring over our heads. I close my eyes and just enjoy the warmth in each other's presence.