33 - Picnic

We actually have planned this a long time ago, but today we're actually doing it. And it's actually crazy to just say it out loud.

I'm gonna be joining a picnic with the HSMTMTS cast! We're going picnic together! I still can't believe they actually invited me to go picnic together! I mean I've met them all and we hung out together in SLC but it's still crazy that they actually invited me to a cast reunion and I'm not even in the cast. You can just tell how nice they all are.

We agreed we'd all meet at this park about an hour drive away at around 3. Josh and I are going together. And we're riding in his car of course.

It is now 1.45 pm. I already took a shower and got dressed. Here's an idea of what my outfit looks like.

I go downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen

I go downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen. It smells hella good.

"Hey I made you some garlic bread to share with your friends!"

"Mom! Thanks! You know you didn't have to!" I walk to her as she starts to put the garlic bread in a container.

"I was gonna make it for myself but then I remember you're going picnic with your friends so I might as well," she answers.

"Thank you, mom."

She smiles. I take off my backpack from my shoulders and put in on the kitchen island. I open it and put the container inside. We kinda already talked about who's bringing what and I'm only supposed to bring some chocolates and candies. But some homemade garlic bread wouldn't hurt nobody.

Then my phone vibrates in my pocket. It's Josh.

"Uh mom I think Josh is here. I gotta go. Bye! Love you!"

"Okay have fun!"

I run to the front door and look out the window. Yep. Josh's car is pulled up in front of my house.

I get out of my house and run to hid car. I open the door to the passenger side.

"Hi," he greets.

"Hi," I greet back, closing the door and practically throwing my backpack to the back seat.

"Mmm something smells good in there. I didn't know there's a garlic scented candy," he says after I throw my backpack from the gap between the driver and the passenger seat, making the smell of garlic bread fills his nostrils.

"It's the garlic bread my mom made," I laugh.

"Wait, for real? Your mom's garlic bread is literally the best garlic bread ever. They're so good!" He says excitedly.