41 - All Nighter

I'm still not used to going to school without Josh. But these past 2 weeks have been getting much and much better than my first day of school. I had my first pop quiz on Math yesterday and... Not to brag but I think I did pretty good.

Today is Saturday and Josh, Brent, Abby, and I had this idea to pull an all-nighter and just go out and do whatever we want. It's basically like spending the entire night in Josh's car kinda thing. We've actually been wanting to do this for so long and we're finally doing it today. I don't know why we're just doing it now. I feel like we should've done it during summer break. But whatever... We're doing it today.

It's around 7 pm right now and Josh is about to pick me up. I'm just waiting inside my room while scrolling through Instagram.

He then texts me that he's here. I grab my bag and head outside.

By the way, my outfit is just a hoodie with a pair of one of those black Nike shorts.

But anyway, I walk to my front door and unlock it. Josh's car is already there. I quickly run to his car and get inside.

"Hi," I say as I'm closing the door.

"Hey baby," he says. He leans in and kisses my lips. We pull away and he starts doing that smacking thing with his mouth. "Mmhh you taste like vanilla."

"Yeah I put on my vanilla chapstick earlier."

"Oh I love it. Can I get another kiss?"

I roll my eyes playfully and kiss him once again. I was about to pull away because I thought it was only gonna be like another quick peck, but instead he keeps kissing me and not letting me go.

I have to scream inside my mouth because he's literally not letting go. But after a while he finally pulls away.

"What was that? My chapstick is all gone! I need to reapply them!"

He just sits there laughing.

But then we starts heading to Abby's house to pick her up.

It only takes about 5 minutes until we're actually there. Once we're there, I call her, telling her that we're here. Then a few seconds later she appears and gets inside the car.

"Hey guys!" She says, getting inside the car.

"Abbyyy!"

"Alright we're picking up your boyfriend now!"

We go to Brent's house and pick him up. Again, it doesn't take that long. Probably around 5 minutes.

"Alright everybody's here. What should we do first?" Josh says after Brent gets inside the car.

"I'm kinda hungry right now," Abby says.

"Me too. Let's go eat," Brent says.

"Okay. Where should we go?"

No one answers, including me. We just don't know where to eat.

"I mean the only place I can think of right now is Lunchroom," I finally say, breaking the silence.

At first we didn't want to go there because we literally go there every single day and we're kinda tired of it and we wanted to go somewhere new but after going back and forth between 3 different places, we eventually just go back to the first option, which is Lunchroom.

We drive there and a few minutes later we arrive there.

We just get our usual orders and just spend time eating and joking around.

After we're all done eating we go back to the car and decide what we're gonna do next.

"Guys let's watch a midnight movie," Brent says after like 10 minutes on deciding what to do.