10 - FaceTime

It's been about 2 weeks since Josh went to Utah. I miss him so much. We text and FaceTime all the time. He sent me this picture on his first day on the set.

 He sent me this picture on his first day on the set

I'm jealous of him. He's literally living our dream. Josh and I have always dreamed of going to that school. He did a little tour of the school when we FaceTimed and it only makes me even more jealous.

He said that today is gonna be the first day of filming! He also already told me all the cast. Olivia Rodrigo is one of them. I know her from Bizaardvark. And Sofia Wylie, whom I know from Andi Mack.

It's now lunch at school. I'm standing in front of my locker, putting my books away. I was about to close my locker and go to the cafeteria when somebody suddenly stood beside me, leaning against the lockers.

"Hey," says that person. "You're not usually alone."

It's Logan.

"Uh yeah, Josh is in Utah filming," I answer shortly.

"Oh. What is he filming?"

"A Disney series."

"Wow really? When is he coming back?"

"I don't know. In a few months I think. Maybe this summer," I tell him. Then I remember that Abby is in the cafeteria waiting for me. "Look, Logan, I really need to go the cafeteria, so... Um... I'll... Talk to you later." I walk away.

Abby is already waiting for me at the cafeteria so I just go straight there. It's weird. Logan doesn't usually come up to me like that. I mean he did that a couple times but Josh has always been so protective and just won't let him.

At the cafeteria, I look for Abby. After looking for a while, I finally see her, sitting with our other friends, Miranda and Amelia.

"Hey guys," I join.

"Rachel! Where have you been? You literally missed the tea!" Miranda immediately says when she sees me.

"Yeah sorry, I had to go to the bathroom," I lie.

It's not like I keep secrets from them, I don't usually talk about Logan with anyone except for Josh and Abby. And it's not that important anyway, he was just asking about Josh.

We eat our lunches and just talk about random stuff. I'm honestly not super close with Miranda and Amelia. I don't really tell my secrets to them. It's like we hang out a lot, and I tell them stuff, but there are still things they don't know about me.

"Sooo... Rachel, how are you and Josh?" Amelia asks, changing the topic.

"What? How many times do I have to tell you? We are not dating. We're just friends."

"Well you guys should start dating like... ASAP! You guys look so cute together!" Miranda says.

"You guys are actually not the only one who say that. My nana also told me that we should start dating."