19 - Utah pt. 3

I wake up from a knock on my door. I look at the time on my lock screen. 8 am. I sit up, rubbing my eyes while yawning. I look at the mirror above the desk. My hair is messy and I look terrible. The person knocks again. I walk towards the door and open it. Josh's face appears.

"Good morning!" He greets. I'm still rubbing my eyes.

"It's so early! You woke me up!"

"I can see that. And you didn't answer my text I sent you so... Decided to come here to wake you."

"Whatever. Come in."

He comes in and sits on the bed.

"We're gonna go to Yelowfinn today. It's a sushi place and, according to Sofia, it's the best sushi place ever. And... We're probably gonna go roller skating later after that. You should come with us."

"Don't you all need to be filming today?" I ask, sitting besides him on the bed.

"We kinda have a day off. Now go get ready you sleepy ass! You look like a total mess!" He messes with my hair that's already messy, making it even messier.

"Stop! You're ruining my hair!" I say, trying to get his hand off of my head.

He laughs. He finally stops doing that.

"Is everyone else ready to go?" I ask.

"I think so. We're gonna go somewhere first before we go to Yelowfinn because it is not open until like 11. Maybe we'll spend some time hanging out at school or something before going there."

"Oh okay. I better get ready now then."

I walk to my luggage to get a change of clothes.

"Wait here," I say to him while entering the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put skincare on my face and then change into the outfit I picked.

 I put skincare on my face and then change into the outfit I picked

It's a white crop top with an orange skirt and some vans.

I brush my hair and do my make up. I probably spend like half an hour inside my bathroom just trying to get my thin and sharp eyeliner right. After I'm all done, I step out of the bathroom. Josh is still sitting on the bed looking at his phone. I put my pajamas away and get my purse.

He stands up and puts his phone in his pocket. "You ready to go?"

He's not even mad at me that I spent a long time in the bathroom. He's already used to it. He's already used to waiting for me while I'm getting ready. We would literally agree to go out at a certain time and when he comes to pick me up, I'd still be in my sweatpants and hoodie because I'm too lazy to get ready. And then he has to wait for me to get ready.

I stand in front of the mirror above the desk, fixing my hair and then my skirt. "Yeah hold on."

"You look beautiful, Rachy. You don't need to look at yourself in the mirror every 5 seconds."