3 - Bowling

The last few weeks have been great. Josh and I spent more time together and just enjoyed every moment. He's also already back to normal. It's December now, which means Josh's birthday is just around the corner. I kinda don't know what I should get him for his birthday. I know what I'm gonna give him for Christmas. I'm gonna give him the party game What Do You Meme and some of his favorite candies. Party games are always fun with the Bassetts, especially spicy uno. That's why I'm getting another party game. We're always sending countless memes to our group chat too so it's perfect. I'm also gonna give him a plain gray sweatshirt since he loves sweatshirts so much. But for his birthday, I wanna give him something a little special.

Anyway, it's Saturday and we are going bowling! Abby and her boyfriend Brent is also coming with us. Let me give you a little background story of Brent.

Brent Martin. He is a senior. One of Josh's friends and classmates. Abby had a crush on him and had been telling me about it. Meanwhile, Brent also had a crush on Abby and had been telling Josh about it. I know right what are the odds?

One day Josh and I both somehow brought that up in a conversation and just arranged a perfect date for them lovebirds and tadaa! They have been dating ever since thanks to me and Josh!

Anyway, it's about 11 am and I'm still getting ready. We all agreed that we're gonna get lunch first, then go bowling. Josh is gonna pick us up at 12.

I was looking at my closet to find something to wear when this one piece of clothing caught my eyes. It's a hoodie. A very big one. Then I realize that it's actually Josh's hoodie that he accidentally left over a month ago and I always forgot to give it back.

I put it on. Not bad. I've always liked oversized hoodies anyway. And this one is not super big. It's just perfect.

I just pair it with some ripped washed jeans and a pair of black vans, since it's pretty cold out.

I don't do much for my hair. I just wave my hair a little bit so it looks put together. And lastly, I spray on my favorite Bath and Body Works perfume called warm vanilla sugar.

Once I'm done I just text Josh to tell him that I'm ready and just go on my Instagram for a quick scroll.

Around 10 minutes later, a notification pops up on my screen.

I get up from where I was sitting and look out the window. Yup. There's a black SUV outside.

I grab my purse and get out of my house. I walk towards the passenger side of the car and get in.

"Heyy," I begin while getting in.

"Hey. Hmm... That hoodie looks familiar," he teases.

"Oh yeah. I found it in my living room after someone left it there."

"Ah. You know, you should really return things that aren't yours instead of just making them yours."

"Well I was going to, but I keep forgetting about it. And you didn't even ask me to return it. Too late now."