5 - Disneyland

Josh and I are going to Disneyland today! I'm so excited! The last time I went to Disneyland was like 5 years ago. And the last time Josh went to Disneyland was

Yeah anyway, I wake up and get ready for today

Yeah anyway, I wake up and get ready for today. I'm just wearing a pink oversized sweatshirt with a pair of jeans and some white airforce ones.

Josh is picking me up at 8. Disneyland is about an hour to two hours away so we have to go a little early. I wait a few minutes for him to pick me up and once he's outside, I grab my mini backpack purse. I get out of my house and get inside his car.

"Heyy what's up?" He greets.

"Hey," I answer while slamming the door shut.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"So ready."

Josh was about to move the gear shift to D when I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh my god I forgot to make my coffee!" I nearly shout. Josh jerks in shock.

"Geez you fucking scared me!" He puts his hand on his chest and laughs.

"Sorry. I was going to make my coffee and bring it with me but I forgot to make it! God how did I forget?"

"We can go to Starbucks first if you want. There's a Starbucks drive thru near us," He offers.

"Yes please. You know how much I need my morning coffee."

We drive to the nearest Starbucks and order from the drive thru. I just got a vanilla latte because why not.

I was just drinking and enjoying my coffee when Josh suddenly called my name.

"Hey, Rachy?"

I turn my head to face him.

"Um... About last night... Just... forget everything I said, okay? I just wanted to tell you something but after I think about it again, it's not that important."

"It's cool, Joshy. But you know you can always tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you that... I can't be spending Christmas and New Years with you. I'll be spending it with my mom's family," he explains.

"It's okay. I'm celebrating Christmas and New Years with my family on my dad's side, anyway. I'm going to my grand parents' house. I'm sorry, though, I didn't tell you that until now. I was just busy thinking about what to give you on your birthday."

He smiles.

Finally. I know what he wanted to say last night. And it turns out to be just small thing. I thought he was gonna say something that's completely gonna blow me. Nonetheless, I'm glad that he finally tells me what he wanted to say.

Enough about the chit chat, it's time to go to Disneyland! We're sooo excited! I mean look at this face.

On our way, Josh told me to plug the aux cable to my phone and now we're just jamming out random songs on my car jams

On our way, Josh told me to plug the aux cable to my phone and now we're just jamming out random songs on my car jams. Can I Call You Tonight? by Dayglow comes on shuffle and we're just screaming the words on top of our lungs. Then Shape of You by Ed Sheeran comes on. Josh starts drumming on the steering wheel with his fingers.

"THE CLUB ISN'T THE BEST PLACE TO FIND A LOVER SO THE BAR IS WHERE I GO!" We both scream out. By just the end of that song we're already losing our voices.

But we're not tired yet. The next song is High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco.

"YESS! OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" Says Josh excitedly.

The song finishes and I got an idea.

"Wait! I think we should do Disney songs!" I announce.

"Yes! Do high school musical songs!"

Then I play the first song. Breaking Free.

The intro starts to play. Josh is like "YES!"

Josh starts the song, singing Troy's part. Then I come in singing Gabriella's part. We sing together in harmony, pretending to hold a microphone in our hands.

Josh and I LOVE to do covers. We've posted a few covers on our Instagram accounts. Some of them are also songs that we wrote together and we sing them in a perfect harmony. Usually it's Josh playing the guitar or me playing the piano. Or sometimes when we're feeling a little extra, we both play the instruments.

The next song is Start of Something New. We also sing it in harmony.

We continue to sing out hearts out until we finally arrive there. It's about 10 am. We look for a parking space and park the car.

"Okay we're here!" Says Josh while pulling the handbreak.

I can already hear songs and feel the magic. We both get in.

It's been so long since I've been here and things are already so different, especially with all the Christmas decorations. First thing we're gonna do, the rides.

We first try the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad because we both have never tried it before. Now the thing about roller coasters. I'm not necessarily scared of them, especially this one we're gonna be trying. This one is like fun, not super scary. But there's one ride here that I'm probably not gonna try ever in my entire life and that is the Incredicoaster. I don't know, it just looks scary.

Anyway, we try the mountain railroad one. It's actually pretty fun! After that we just walk around and sit on one of the benches for a couple minutes figuring out what to do next.

"That was fun. Should we do the Incredicoaster next?" Josh teases.

"Absolutely not!"

"Why? You said you're not scared of roller coasters!"

"I am NOT scared. I just know that I'm gonna feel sick after riding one of those roller coasters."

It's true. Roller coasters usually make me feel sick. Especially the extreme ones.

"Oh c'mon! It's just a small ride!"

"Yeah right it's small."

"Come on! It can't be that bad. It's Disneyland!" He pauses. "How about this. If you go on a ride with me on the Incredicoaster, I'll get you anything you want from the souvenir store. How 'bout that?"

"No! I'm not gonna ride that roller coaster!"

"Come on, Rachy! It's small ride you won't feel sick I promise. I'll be right beside you."

That last sentence. I'll be right beside you. That sentence makes me feel safe. You know what, the next time I'm gonna go here again is probably in another ten years. How bad can a Disneyland ride be anyway?

"Alright, alright. I'll do it. But I'm not doing anything else scary here."

"Ha! I knew you were scared!"

We both head to the Incredicoaster. Just seeing the track of it already makes me sick. There's also a loop which makes me even sicker. Then a train passes in a very high speed. I think I'm actually gonna throw up.

We both wait in queue. There's not many people in the queue, but right now we're just waiting for the train. When the train comes, everybody takes their seats. When it comes to our turn to pick our seats, the only seats that are left are the two back seats. I gulp. This is already scary.

We both sit there and put on our safety belt. After about a few minutes, the train starts to move.

A/N
I had to cut it here because there's still so much I need to write about their Disneyland adventure! I'm gonna do a part 2 for this one! Btw have you guys seen ep. 9? Omg I love Just For A Moment sooo much I have replayed an unhealthy amount of it. Let me know what you guys think of the episode! Or this chapter!