26 - What's This?

We head to the mall. On our way, we just listen to some random songs and just sing our hearts out. That's pretty much what we always do when we're in the car. The mall is not super far away from his house so we only get to play a couple songs before we arrive there.

We find parking and get inside. First stop, H&M.

We get inside the store. Josh is looking for some sweatpants. I just look around in the divided section.

I found some cute things but I'm trying to save my money so I end up not buying anything.

A few minutes later, after going around the same section twice, I see Josh walking towards me while holding a white paper bag. I swear that was the fastest shopping anyone's ever done.

"Did you get it?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"Yeah. It's literally the same as my old one," he chuckles, opening the bag so I can see inside. "You're not getting anything?"

"Nah. I'm trying to save my money."

"Wow. That's not very you. I'm impressed."

I'm actually pretty good at keeping track of things and having things planned out, but when it comes to money, it'd just be gone before I even start to keep track of it. Almost all of my money is wasted on either food or clothes.

"A girl can change, can her?"

We walk out of the store and just walk around the mall. We both haven't been here in a while and so many things have changed. There's a lot of new stuff here and there. It's like we don't even get bored just walking around because almost everything here is new.

Then we decided to get ice cream. Well it was actually me who wanted to get some ice cream and he just agreed with me.

We go to the nearest Baskin Robbins. I just get my favorite flavor of all time which is mint chocolate chip and Josh just gets a good old classic vanilla.

After we get our ice cream, we continue to walk around.

"Oh my god it's sooo good. I don't remember it being this good! Brings back so much nostalgia," I say after putting a spoonful of ice cream inside my mouth.

"Vanilla is better though!" He says as he takes another spoon of ice cream.

We finish the ice cream while still walking around. Literally, all we've been doing is just walking around. Does anybody do that? Or is it just us?

There's a Bath and Body Works store in front of us and I really want to check on the new scents that they have.

"Hey can we go there?" I point to the Bath and Body Works store.

"Sure."

We walk inside the store and a florally scent starts to hit my nose.

I look for their new candles because I'm actually obsessed with them. There are some new scents out and the name in every single one of them sounds amazing. I open the lid of every single one of them and take a good sniff, giving it to Josh as well so he can smell them too. He's not really a huge fan of the weird ones.

I also look at their new hand sanitizers. After spending like 30 minutes in there, I end up only getting one hand sanitizer. Like I said, I'm trying to save my money.

We then go to grab some lunch since we're both pretty hungry. We go to this sushi place that we both love. Once we're done eating we just sit around there since we don't actually know where to go next. We just spend some time talking.

"...so yeah I don't know. And Abby is also still on vacation so-" I stop talking when I realize that Josh is holding his phone up to his face. He's definitely taking a picture of me. "Are you taking a picture of me?"