56 - Premiere Day!

I wake up today to the loud vigorous knocking on the door.

I open my eyes slightyly and look at Josh who's sleeping next to me. He's sleeping on his stomach with his head facing me. He's still soundly asleep.

The vigorous and loud knock continues and he starts to shift a little bit on the bed.

I start hitting his arm with the back of my hand to wake him up and tell him to get the door.

With the knock getting louder and louder, he gets out of bed and get the door, rubbing his eye as he opens the door.

"IT'S PREMIERE DAY!" A voice that sounds like Sofia's says excitedly.

My eyes shoot open from the bed. Oh my god it is premiere day!

"What time is it?" He asks in his sleepy voice.

"Around 5 in the morning. I know the bus party is at 8 but we were so excited and we couldn't sleep so we're here waking everybody up!" A voice that sounds like Liv's says.

I sit up on the bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching a little bit while listening to their conversation.

"Also we need get ready in a few minutes. Our hair and make up takes super long to do so..." Sofia says.

"Oh! Is Rachel in there?" Liv asks.

"Yeah, she's still asleep I think."

Then the two girls appear. They look like they just woke up with no make up on but they look... Cute. They still look beautiful even in their pjs. I'm here looking like a dead rat with my hair going in every which way.

"RACHEL! IT'S PREMIERE DAY! AAAHH!" Sofia screams while jumping up and down beside my bed, holding both of my hands.

"It is! Oh my god congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!" I say, hugging Sofia and then Liv.

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO WATCH IT AAAHH!" Liv says, jumping up and down as well.

"Yeah I really can't wait! I've been waiting literally since Josh left for Utah!" I answer.

"You're coming tonight, right? For the watch party?" Sofia asks.

"Yeah of course! Oh my god you guys I really can't wait!"

"I know!!" Liv says excitedly, clenching her hands into fists and shaking them beside her head.

Josh then appears, leaning against the wall and just watch us talk.

"I think we're gonna get ready. You know... To do the hair and make up." Sofia says. "We'll see you on the bus?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I probably need to get ready as well."

"Okay. I'll se you later," Sofia waves and leaves the room.

"Bye!" Liv smiles and follow Sofia out.

They pass Josh, who is still leaning against the wall with both hands inside his sweatpants pocket.

"Go get ready sleepy boy!" Liv says as they're passing Josh, nudging his arm with her elbow.

Josh just stands there and laughs as both of them leave the room and close the door behind them.

"So..." He says, walking closer to me.

"Congratulations baby!" I wrap my arms around him. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, baby," he responds. We pull away from the hug while keeping our bodies super close. He still has his arms around me, holding me close to him. He then leans in and kisses my lips softly. I cup his cheeks while he keeps his hands around my body. "So... You wanna get ready?"