6 - Disneyland pt. 2

I grip the handle super tight and my face is probably so funny right now. The train gets faster and faster until it reaches full speed. Then there's a small drop. I scream. I feel like I'm being overreacting.

The train starts going on a pretty high lift hill, as it begins to slow down. My heart is beating really fast. I look over to Josh who's just sitting there calmly.

"Wow your face is so red!" Josh laughs. "Do you need to hold my hand?" He gestures his arm.

"No, I'm good."

The train reaches the top of the lift hill and starts to drop down at a high speed. Everybody screams, but I'm pretty sure mine is the loudest.

"Woooo!" Josh's hands are up in the air.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" I mumble.

Then there's a few more lift hills and inversions. My hands grip even tighter and I'm just scream the entire time.

A few screams later, the train stops. The ride is finished. My head is like spinning, probably because of too much screaming. We all get off of the train. My hands are like sweating from gripping too tight.

"Oh my god. I think I left my heart up there," I pant while bending down my body.

"Somebody's got a pretty tight grip," Josh says, holding up his hand to show a little red mark on his arm.

Wait. Hold on a second. So I was holding onto Josh's hand the entire time? Was I THAT scared? I didn't even realize it!

"Oh no! Oh my god I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?" I grab his hand and look at the hand shaped red mark.

"Nah, it's fine. It's just a little red, that's all."

"No seriously. I didn't mean to do it. I didn't even realize I was holding your hand!"

"It's okay. It's probably gonna go back to normal in a few seconds."

We're kinda tired and our stomachs are already growling. We decide to just stop and have lunch. We just go to Plaza Inn, my favorite place to eat in Disneyland. We enter the place and sit at a table for two. We both just get pasta. Then we just wait for our foods.

"Hey look, it's Pooh!" Josh tells me, pointing behind me with his index finger.

I look behind my back and there's Pooh, just walking and waving. He's walking closer and closer to us, while stoping and taking pictures with people in the restaurant. He then stops to take a picture with people sitting at a table next to us.

"Pooh! Pooh! Over here!" Josh calls. I then take a picture of him and Pooh and put it on my IG story.

 I then take a picture of him and Pooh and put it on my IG story

Honestly, I don't know which one is cuter.

Then our foods are served and we just eat them. I can't stop looking at the picture. It's just too cute.