36 - Her Boyfriend

I wake up to the blinding light coming from the window. Of course the blinds aren't closed.

I stretch a little and try to sit up, trying not to wake Josh up. But he moves slightly and he turns his head to me.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning," he replies with his raspy morning voice. "Argh my head hurts," he grunts, putting his hand on his head.

"You had three drinks last night."

"Three?"

"You almost had a fourth one, but I didn't let you. You're welcome."

He really did.

"Ugh. How bad was I?"

"Let's just say you got a little... Sexual last night."

"Oh god," he sits up and starts to panic. "Did I... Did we... We didn't-"

"No, we didn't," I cut him off, putting my hand on his cheek to comfort him. "Well... You tried, but no. We just kissed," I smile.

He lets out a deep breath. "Oh my god, Rachy I'm so sorry," he laughs, looking down, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Really though Rachy I'm sorry."

"Nooo. It's okay," I say, lifting up his chin so his eyes meet mine again. I move my hand to his hair just behind his ear and play with it.

"What else did I do? Did I say anything weird?"

"Well... You told me that I was hot..."

"Oh god," he laughs, covering his face while looking down again as he's trying to hide his embarrassment. I laugh at his reaction.

"I mean it's true. I know I wasn't lying when I said it."

"Shut up!" I hit him on the arm.

"What?" He laughs.

"You were drunk!"

"Like always," he says, scooting closer to me. "You always make me drunk in love," he murmurs right beside my ear and starts kissing my neck.

The feeling of his soft lips touching my skin sends shivers down my spine. I tilt my head to the other side to give him better access. This is reminds me of last night, when I had to distract him. And it really is distracting. I can only feel pleasure.

I fist my hand in his hair, pulling them slightly as the pleasure gets stronger. He pulls away and his lips go directly to my lips. I straddle him and sit on his lap, not breaking the kiss. We pull away when we both run out of breath.

"You know... I kinda like it when you're drunk and all seductive like last night. I think it makes you look hot."

"Yeah? So you want me to get drunk more often, is that what you want?"

"Nooo!"

"Come here," he says, pulling me so our lips meet again.

"I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" He asks after we're done making out.

"I'm starving."

Josh gets out of the bed, looking out the window while messing with his hair. I look at the clock on his nightstand. My eyes widen a little bit when I read the time. It's 11 am.

He walks to his closet while taking his shirt off. What a good looking back he has.

"I'm kinda craving Lunchroom's waffle right now. It's been a while," he says as he opens his closet to find a change of clothes.

"Let's go to Lunchroom then! I kinda want their burrito."

After looking in his closet for awhile, he finds a shirt and puts it on. He then takes another shirt and throws it on the bed. It's a folded tie dye shirt with pastel colors. Since when does he like tie dye? Or pastel?