Prologue

Enjoy my attempt of a Zouis fic in Third person/AU

Hybrid!Louis

ENJOY :)

Louis didn't know how he ended up here,in a dead apartment block,the smell of cigarettes and alcohol lingering in the air,beer bottles covering the wooden floorboard he slept on and in pure darkness.Louis hatted the dark,has since he was little-littler might I add,his mother had a nightlight plugged into the plug of his light blue bedroom,the light was a shinny light blue,matching his walls and bedsheets and it helped Louis to ease to sleep.It wasn't the small hybrids fault that he was scared of the dark,he blamed it on his wild imagination that made him believe that monsters lived under his bed or in a room that wasn't occupied,maybe that wasn't the full story but it was a majority of it.

From the young age of 7 Louis questioned why he had hazel kitten ears on top of his head and a matching fluffy tail appearing from the top of his back,and from that young age his mother continued to tell him he was a kitten,not a hybrid,a kitten,and so Louis' nickname was kitten.When at 10 Louis was able to understand about his ability to hear sounds from a mass distance,why the kitten Hybrid preferred Warm milk over normal human food and why he loved nothing more but sunbathe from the light shinning through his mothers kitchen window.At 12 he understood he was different,he wasn't just a Kitten but a Hybrid,a kitten Hybrid at that and he loved it,the thought of being different and unique interested him.

His neighbours found him adorable, everything the young kitten Hybrid seemed to do was just downright adorable, cute and innocent, and eveyone wanted a piece of Louis' innocence, and that's when everything came crashing down.

It was only Louis and his mother when he was growing up, his mother working 9-6 shifts 6 days a week to feed herself and her unusual Son.Money was tight in the household, the small family living in a small 2 bedroom bungalow at the side of Doncaster and the lack of money leaving Louis without a bed to sleep on but a mattress of pillows and blankets.The lost of a mattress and unnatural heat didn't effect Louis as it was replaced with sweet and loving kisses and hugs from his mother,his sweet,kind mother that loved him with all her heart.

At 13,Louis was none the wiser when it came to his Mother taking him on a day trip out into the city of London.Louis had loved London back when he was younger,loved the lights that glistened off the rooftops of shinny cars,the unusual surroundings that the small kitten Hybrid wasn't use to and the views,oh how he loved to sit on a bench-his legs crossed underneath his bum-and watch the world go by,listening to the sounds of birds chirping and children playing,just the simplest of things.That's when it happened.

"Mother,who that?"Louis whispered in his mother's ear,as his eyes were locked on the large man with broad shoulders,looking over suspiciously at the young Hybrid with a smirk on his lips.Louis' ears had flattened under his wooly hand knitted beanie and his tail was rapped around his torso in a protective manner.His mother had smiled,it was a sort of sad smile that Louis didn't catch,and patted the young teens head as he waved the stranger over.He took long strides and it wasn't until he was just a couple of feet in front of Louis that he was frightened.

He had never seen this man before,nor anyone like him,and it scared him.He had visible tattoos up his bare arms and spider bites on his lips,he had blonde shaggy hair and piercing blue eyes,and lips that were thin,long and pink.His smirk was now changed to a warm smile as Louis' mother talked to the man who looked a lot older that himself,but younger than his mother."Say Hello Louis,"His mother had said in which Louis replied with a small squeak of a 'hello' and that sent the stranger an urge to coo.

"I'm Benjamin,"The man-Benjamin-introduced himself,now crouched down to Look at Louis who had not moved from the bench,"But you can call me Ben or Benny if you want sweetums,"He smiled softly at him,tickling under Louis' chin which made him giggle.His Mother had continued to talk to this 'Benny' fellow and none of it seemed out of the ordinarily as it wasn't the first time that his Mother had talked to a complete stranger,although,it was the first time she had seen someone give his mother a handful of cash.