Chapter 30: Wilt

When I opened my eyes, everything was fuzzy. I looked over and saw Crystal hitting Cryptic with a stick. "Stop it!" I cried, sitting up to quickly. She hesitated, and hit him once more. "What are you doing?" I cried as I pulled myself over to him. He lied on  the ground, black slim oozing from his head. "He's a zombie, I just saved your life!" Crystal threw the stick away from me, but looked ready to attack him at any second. I sighed. "What on Earth are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow. "He's a zombie, Wilt. He was just trying to eat your brain!" Crystal cried. I threw my head back and laughed. "You're nuts." I said as I stood up. Cryptic groaned and sat up. Crystal grabbed the stick and whacked him hard on the head once more. "Knock it off!" I grabbed the stick from her hand and threw it out of the cave. "Hey!" She said. I helped Cryptic up, who looked pretty banged up. "Girl, you need to chill." Cryptic clung onto me for support. Crystal narrowed her eyes at her. "I just need to get Wilt to PA, alive." Crystal said, raising her hands in her defence.

"You need to get to PA?" he asked.  I nodded. "Yup." I looked away. "Well, I can get you there...I've got money." Cryptic replied. "Of course you do." Crystal mumbled under her breath. "How much?" I asked lowly. "Enough for 3 tickets to PA." he said. I didn't want to take his money, but I needed to get home.

"So....should we go to the airport?" Crystal asked. "Sure, I'll get the money. It's going to be a long walk. So dress warm." he said. I grunted and grabbed a blanket. "Are you sure, you're willing to use all your money on me?" I asked when Crystal had turned her back on me. He nodded. "Yea, I need to get out of here anyway." I wondered what that meant.

"Oh my freaking God. I can't believe we lot Cryptic!" I cried. It was snowing pretty hard and everything was kinda blurred. "Yea well, it was his fault for walking so fast!" She muttered. I rolled my eyes and clutched the blanket closer to my body. "CRYPTIC?!" I screamed, looking around for him. "Yea, WHAT SHE SAID! ZOMBIE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Right here, and you're stepping on my arm." I looked down. "Cryptic! Are you okay?" I said as I helped him up. "What happened?" I asked. He shrugged, holding his head. "I don't know...I-I just passed out..." Crystal looked over at me, eyebrow raised. "Sign 106 that he's a zombie." she whispered. I smacked her arm lightly. "Shush up." I grinned. Suddenly Cryptic started to sway back and forth. "You okay?" I asked. His eyes rolled back in his head and he fell on top of me, unconscious.