Chapter 55: Crystal

Yeah, I left in the middle of the night. I needed some air, okay? It wasn't my fault we go kidnapped!
        Well, maybe I had left for more than air. I had heard voices, familiar voices. They were faint, but I heard them, just barely. I was too curious to stay in place, so I went to go eavesdrop. I'm so nice, I know. I was getting closer, on the verge of hearing their conversation, when I heard whispering behind me. Really? I hid behind a wall and waited. A figure came from the shadows. Wilt. She looked around, and I cam out of hiding.
        "What are you doing here?" I demanded. We had a conversation, blah blah blah, you already know this part. So then I went back. Wilt didn't even follow me. Frustration over came me and I stormed to the hut. 
        When I had returned, the door was wide open. Maybe Wilt had forgotten to close it? Then I saw three figures putting bags over three other figure's heads.
        "Hey!" I shouted. They turned and I shot ice at their faces. They dodged it easily. How-
        Suddenly a bag was forced over my head and I couldn't breathe.

        We were forced to step up onto something. Scratch that, into something. I assumed some kind of vehicle. I was pushed backwards, so I fell.
        "Ouch." Cryptic grumbled.
        "Sorry." I whispered, blushing. I was glad no one could see my face. I crawled off of him and banged heads with someone.
        "Ow." Cashmere hissed. I didn't move after that. There was silence for a while, and all I could do was think about Wilt. What if I never saw her again? Sure, we fought, but deep down I still considered her my best friend. I never got the chance to really tell her that. Suddenly I saw lots of light shining through the cloth wrapped around my head. I heard a thud and then there was darkness again. The sound of a door closing filled my ears, a sliding door. We were in the back of a truck! I finally realized my hands weren't tied together. I pulled the bag off my head. Poor planing on the kidnappere's part. I heard someone say something, then Cryptic's voice. Wait a minute...
        "Wilt?" I asked.
        "Crystal! You're here , too?" she asked. Hallelujah! She was alive!
        "We all are." I replied, trying to keep from screaming in happiness. Okay, I wasn't that happy. But I was glad I at least knew she was safe..never mind...none of us were safe. What I mean is, she was being not safe with us. Sigh, never mind.

        Suddenly the truck moved and we all screamed, including Cryptic. It bumped a lot, causing us to go flying several times.
        "Ouch." Wilt grumbled. There was an awkward silence.
        "Well, who knows how long we'll be here, so we might as well get some sleep." Aqua suggested. I nodded, but then remembered no one could see me, so I said,
        "Yeah. We should be well rested for whatever greets us at the other end."