Unspeakable Things

I started off tiptoeing down the hallways like a silent cat, the floors creaking under my feet with each step I took. The thick air was a little hard to breath, but the longer I walked around, the more I got used to it.

I found myself into the hallway Jin and Namjoon had run off to.

Earlier, I had been wanting to ask what the men were going to do, curious as to what could be more important than showing a new staffmember around. But I wasn't sure if I even had the right to know. Technically I was the new butler now, but I was also just a nineteen year old kid, and the two men seemed like full-fledged adults.

The corridor I walked into was just like every other one in the servants' quarters. Small, cramped, dark. I walked past the doors, my heart racing when I realised that there was a chance one of them could suddenly open and confront me with another person. The thought made me want to back up immediatly. I wasn't a very social person. I didn't want to stammer into someone's face again and tear my reputation further down before I had even built it.

But right at the moment I decided to flee back to the familiar hallways, peculiar sounds perked my ears.

I stopped walking, but creaks that didn't come from the floor still traveled through the hallway. I listened closer. It sounded like the sounds came from a bed. A steady rythm, like the beating of a clock, though it was faster, and accompenied by small cries, laced with strong need and desperation.

"Fuck... Joonie..." I heard a familiar voice whisper, followed by a sudden, drawn out whine that sounded so erotic it made my cheeks heat up.

"It's master, in the bedroom darling... didn't I teach you that?" Another voice that I had most definetly also heard before growled softly.

It couldn't be, I thought, my heart skipping a beat as I connected the voices to faces. I was dreaming, hallucinating, delusional, surely.

"You're so needy today..." the lower voice grunted, the creaks speeding up and losing it's steady pace. "Still not satisfied after three times?"

I balded my fists and dug my nails into my palms, hoping the pain would let me know if my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Harder~ m-master... please~"

I flinched out of my petrified state, gasping at Jin's obscene cries.

My eyes blew wide with shock and I stumbled backwards, grabbing the wall for support.

Jin and Namjoon... it was them. I was sure. The puzzlepieces fell into place. The way their clocks ticked together so beautifully... it was because of this?! But it couldn't be! They seemed like such gallant men, their poise one that made me jealous! My image of them had been torn to pieces and replaced with a far less pretty one. It was simply disgraceful! It was horrid!

My feet carried me away, the indecent moans and grunts of pleasure chasing me down like wolves after sheep. I had to ignore how the moans made my pants tighten, I had to ignore how the grunts made me blush.

I thought I had acclimated well to the thick air but now it felt like it was choking me.

I took hurried steps, my head spinning just as fast as my clock. I fled to my room, closing the door and trembling against the wood.

Was... was this what Taehyung had meant when he said he didn't want to scare me away? Was this the reason that stableboy left mister Park's room with half his clothes undone? Goosebumbs covered my skin. I needed answers. No, who cared about answers? I needed to leave!

I yanked my closet open and grabbed my clothes, throwing them into my suitcase. I needed to get out of here, I needed fresh air, I needed a clear mind, I needed to forget this.