Adam and Eve

A/n: honestly fuck school. sorry it took long for me to post this xD

I made my way through the welcoming streets of Calabria, where the yellow houses created narrow alleyways and green vines creeped out over every rooftop.

The uneven cobblestone beneath my feet nearly made me lose my balance as I stared around in wonder, taking deep breaths of the warm and dry air.

"Taehyung would have loved it here..." I whispered to myself when my eye catched the bright red flowers that decorated the balconies I passed.

With my hat in one hand and my suitcase in the other, I smiled from ear to ear, captured by Italy's entrancing beauty.

I had traveled for about a week, first taking the train to the coast, then the boat to Italy, and lastly another train heading for the south of the foreign country.

I was exhausted to put it lightly, but I was still just as determined as I had been before leaving. There was nothing that could stop me on my way to my master, as this was truly my only chance to make everything fall into place again.

Finding Jimin's home had been just as easy as I imagined it to be. Many people on the ship I traveled with obviously knew who Park Jimin was, and with some help of the Italian dictionary I brought I quickly managed to figure out where the boy's house was located.

The moment I was told what part of Italy Jimin lived in however, passengers took it upon themselves to warn me that the place was highly corrupted and almost completely controlled by the mafia.

I had pretended to be surprised upon hearing this revelation, but on the inside I was bitterer to hear about the people Jimin had to surround himself with now. To think of the boy as a crime boss... as a ruthless murderer... I couldn't even picture it. I'd never even seen him hurt a fly.

I sighed deeply, enjoying the atmosphere of the country and the contrast it gave to the grim and snowy weather back home. A clear blue sky... Why had it felt like years since I'd last seen that?

I happily skipped down the streets, trying to find the address I'd been given after not pausing to rest for even a second since arriving in Calabria.

The only aim on my mind was finding Jimin and rescuing him from whatever tower he'd been locked in by his father, and it had made me unable to sleep for nearly the entire week. I was running on fumes, and yet at the same time I felt more alive than ever.

After getting off the train I'd instantly disappeared into the maze of streets and alleyways, passing by cozy looking shops, kind people and marketplaces to ask for directions to Jimin's home.

A house coloured like a sunset, people said when they described it to me, standing on a hill next to a tall lemon tree, and surrounded by fields of grass.

It sounded like a paradise, but I knew very well that looks could fool anyone.

--

I walked the path up the green hill, every step making my stomach twist more and more as my final destination came in sight.

I panted as the Italian sun burned through my clothes and made beads of sweat form on my neck, but I kept going, anxiously biting my lips as I came closer.

I looked a mess, my shirt drenched in sweat and the rest if my clothes messy and unironed, but I'd almost made, and I already felt victorious.

Of course, I didn't truly know what to expect, my imagination the only thing that could prepare me for what would happen once my master saw me. But I was hoping for the best without even letting the worst cross my mind.