A Beautiful Pair

The room was a little less dark, and the night slowly began to pull away.

There was a pleasant warmth beside me, and when I turned my head to face it, memories of last night flooded back into my mind.

Mister Park was staring at me, his pretty brown eyes looking at me with hints of confusion and wonder.

Without allowing myself to do so I reached out to fix the millonaire's messy hair, feeling it's silky texture as my fingers tangeled through it.

We listened to the sounds of the earlybirds whisteling and the call of the owl, and as time went by the sun invaded more and more of the room, shining down on the millionaire and making him glow.

Mister Park's hand climbed up to my cheek, and he stroked it as we stared at each other. There were no words being spoken, and yet it felt like I was reading a whole paragraph from the expression he carried on his face.

The young man was empty, but there was a twinkle in his eyes as he looked at me, and he graduadly neared me as his hand rested lightly against my skin.

I didn't realise how I subcontiously brought mister Park closer by the back of his head, and I didn't realise how close I was to kissing his peachy lips.

I was entranced by everything that was mister Park, and the space between us was almost gone. I was so close to tasting him. So close to discovering how amazing those beautiful plump lips would feel against mine. But a soft groan snapped the both of us out of our daze, and though technically, our bottom lips had grazed each other for a fraction of a second, we both pulled away before more could happen.

My face flushes and I looked down, a bashful smile on my lips and my heart somehow tighter in my chest.

Mister Park didn't seem to notice my discomfort, instead moving a bit closer to rest his head on my shoulder, his hand snaking out to brush against Taehyung's cheek.

My face grew hotter when I remembered Taehyung had been here all the while, and had most likely witnessed mister Park very nearly kissing me, and me, very nearly kissing him back.

I kept my gaze focused on my feet, which were poking out from under the bedsheet, and for a moment I believed that- if I simply didn't move or react to anything, somehow this odd experience would terminate itself and I wouldn't have to worry with confusion  anymore.

Ofcourse that did not happen, and after a few seconds of silence mister Park spoke, his voice indifferent to the position he'd forced me in.

"Not that I particularly mind..." he murmered, his fingers playing with the buttons of my shirt. "But is there a reason you were holding me as I slept tesoro?"

I helplessly glanced at Taehyung, who gave me a fond, slightly amused look before leaning towards us and coaming his fingers through mister Park's hair.

"You were having a nightmare mój anioł," he said softly, his eyes narrowing with worry.

There was a mild adulation about him when he looked at the boy. Like every point of his universe was somehow concealed and protected by the being that was Park Jimin. It was sweet, yet mildly troubeling, and I found myself, not for the first time, wondering how it could be that the groundskeeper wasn't in love with him. It struck me that in such an accepting place, the man still refused to acknowledge that what he felt for mister Park simply didn't qualify for friendship. They seemed a beautiful pair, and for some reason, such a prospect bothered me greatly.

"You were reacting worse than usual," Taehyung continued, his thumb resting below the sharp curve of mister Park's jawline.

"Jungkook suggested singing could help... it settled you down enough so you could rest."