Heaven On Earth

A/n: lil mature at the end ╮(^▽^)╭

"You know, there is a reason why I don't visit you atelier more often."

Jimin hesitantly followed after Taehyung into the basement, along with me who walked right after the men.

I surpressed a smile at the boy's snobbish attitude, as it usually came out of nowhere to remind me that the millionaire was in fact one of the richest men in the country.

"It doesn't look that bad," Taehyung muttered under his breath, quickly kicking a few paint brushes under his desk and hurriedly organising some bottles of paint.

Jimin looked around the room as if he had entered a different country. "It isn't just your mess that keeps me away from here Tae, it's also that horrid smell of paint and terpentine."

Taehyung sighed, putting his hands on his sides and looking past Jimin to look at me. "See what I have been dealing with for the past five years?"

Jimin made a noise of complaint. "You mean what I have been dealing with for the past five years."

I pursed my lips, sheepishly scratching the back of my head as I decided not to place myself further in the middle. "S-so how are we supposed to pose exactly?"

Taehyung picked up a canvas and set it down on a painting easel. "However you both feel comfortable."

Jimin filled his lungs and fixed his posture.

"Comfortable yet exuding confidence," he sang looking back at me, making my heart burst when he perked one of his eyebrows with that seductive gaze of his and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Don't be timid tesoro," he said with a charming smirk, slowly peeling his shirt away from his body in a teasing manner.

The boy bit his lips, gradually seeming to grow more excited about the whole ordeal.

"Let's get naked," he whispered, playfully scrunching his nose.

Taehyung sat down on a small stool and prepared his workspace as Jimin and I stripped down, frowning at the empty canvas as he tried not to get distracted by us.

I grinned when I realised how the man would have to keep things completely proffesional as he painted, knowing that among the three of us, Taehyung was most definitely the one that had the least self-control when it came to fooling around.

When I was fully naked, I didn't feel as exposed as I usually did, Jimin's eyes scanning my body as he admired me.

"You're so beautiful tesoro..." He whispered with a heavy voice. "I can't seem to find a single flaw in you..."

My face flushed and I glanced away at the floor.

"Neither can I in you..."

Jimin snorted softly as if what I said was meant as a joke, and then he took my hand, dragging me along to where we needed to position ourselves.

"How kind of you to lay down pillows for us mio amore," Jimin said, though I couldn't hear from his tone if he was being sarcastic or not.

Taehyung hummed. "Well I do know how much you hate standing... or doing anything really."

Jimin released an indignant breath. "Do not make me seem slothful. I am simply not giving myself arthritis by standing for hours to complete your painting."

For the first time since arriving at the house, I saw Taehyung grow a little tired of his master. He subtly rolled his eyes and sighed with an irritated expression. It was true that right after he did, the two men sent each other flirty glances and their cheeks flushed a shade closer to red, but still, it was a rare sight to behold.