Rose Coloured Vision

A/n: i don't feel like we as a society talk about these pictures ^ enough

I pleasured my flowerboy until the full moon was shining through our bedroom window and illuminated him with it's pale light. His chest was heaving up and down with fatigue and his exhausted body sparkled like diamonds with sweat. His lower abdomen was covered in splashes of cum and he still quivered after four orgasms like electricity soared through his veins.

Even when the man begged me to call it a night, his moans turning desperate and showing me a side of him I'd missed, I would not comply, and made sure that the moment Taehyung's eyes slipped shut, there was nothing else on his mind but me.

In the morning, I had to drag the lumberjack out of bed to make him leave for work, and he grumbled and groaned, complaining all throughout his routine as I had turned his body even weaker than it was before. He demanded an apology, but all I gave him in the end was a peck on his cheek that made him blush like a shy teenage girl.

I laughed at him, and then he pulled me in my by waist for revenge, kissing me like he'd been holding back for years and couldn't leave my mouth untended for even a second.

We both smiled as our lips brushed together, grinning at our immense stupidity for not letting go of our grudges earlier and for not truly starting over when I came back from Italy.

Taehyung's lips fell on my neck, catching my skin between his teeth to taste me like I was to be his breakfast.

I tipped my head back, moaning and gladly surrendering to my bear. I felt nothing but pure bliss and excitement growing in my belly. But that was all short-lived, as I catched a figure standing in the kitchen's doorpost from the corner of my eyes, and it all stopped in an instant.

I nudged Taehyung's shoulder, pushing the man away when I saw Jimin, who lowered his head the moment he catched Taehyung and I being intimate.

The lumberjack's blush deepened into a darker shade of crimson, as It wasn't absurd to assume that the flowerboy's cries of pleasure had been heard by Jimin 'till deep in the night.

Both Taehyung and Jimin swallowed thickly after meeting eyes, and I supressed a smirk at their adorable bashful smiles. I wondered secretly how Jimin had felt about hearing Taehyung's whines last night. I couldn't believe that there wasn't still a shred of desire left in him for the first man he'd ever given himself too. For the man that was once his best friend and most trusted comrade.

"Morning," I said after the tension in the room became unbearable.

"Morning," Jimin echoed, his voice surprisingly ariose for someone who had woken up merely seconds ago.

The man looked up through his lashes, leaning against the kitchen doorpost and hugging his waist while being mindful of his wound.

Dark circles rested around his eyes. I could see he hadn't slept. But ofcourse he hadn't.

His hair was disheveled as it had been since the day he arrived, yet he still managed to look ethereal in a way I hardly thought to be fair. I studied him, as his appearance was far too angelic for a man with such guilt stored inside of him.

I could never believe that those plump lips could have commanded a person's death. Or that those small and tubby fingers had held a weapon in them at some point.

"You're still walking around in that bloodstained shirt?" The lumberjack asked, looking back at me as if he'd assumed I would have done something about it already.

I indignantly parted my lips, but I wasn't allowed time to defend myself.

"You can lend one of my shirts," Taehyung offered, and then he seemed to be doubting his next few words, nibbling his lips before speaking. "After Jungkook shows you the shower."