Fallen Angels

A/n: mature woo!

Taehyung shook his head, sweat running down his worn face and pooling above his collarbones.

He seemed dazed as I had been during our first time, and he had trouble focusing when he answered.

"I s-shouldn't act l-like this..." He mumbled wearily, and my lips parted for a second, adoration flooding from my eyes at seeing the young man so mind-numbingly aroused.

He'd been biting himself to keep his voice down, I realised, and I promised myself I would never lose sight of Taehyung's face again from this moment on.

I leaned in to kiss the man, grabbing both our erections and rubbing them against each other, our sensitive skin meeting and making us both moan and pant into each other's ears.

"Is my flowerboy feeling embarrased?" I whispered hotly, feeling the greatest satisfaction in the sweet whimpers Taehyung began releasing at the friction between our hot bodies.

I brought my hard cock to the rim of Taehyung's ass, teasing him, playing with him until I had stripped him of his reasonable mind.

I sank the tip into Taehyung's twitching hole, only to pull out not a moment later, pressing only the head back in and out to drive the groundskeeper insane.

"Ju-Jungkook-" the man choked
out, grabbing my shoulders and leaning his head against my chest I kept taunting him, barely giving him enough to meet his needs.

"Please," Taehyung whispered, begging. "D-do it please..."

"Do what?" I asked acting clueless, smirking as I rubbed my length into Taehyung's ass, letting the tip of my cock play around some more instead of filling the needy flowerboy up.

"M-make..." Taehyung stuttered. "Make love to me..."

I pecked Taehyung's forehead, glad to finally hear what I had been craving the man to say for so long.

"Slowly first," I whispered, locking our fingers together and doing as our master told me, teaching Taehyung as Jimin had been incapable of doing himself.

"Look at me," I said, though Taehyung was already staring up at me as if I were the moon hanging in the night sky.

"I love you," I whispered, making sure that Taehyung knew before I entered him. Making sure that he would never doubt the way I felt as we shared this special moment.

Taehyung released a shuddering breath, nodding like scholar. "I... I love you too Jungkook," he said with a trembling voice, and I edged the corners of my lips at his answer, reaching for the base of my cock and sinking fully into my flower boy this time.

Taehyung squirmed underneath me, arching his back and pressing his lips together not to make a sound.

"Just relax Tae," I said sympathetically, staying still inside the man until he allowed himself to breathe.

"We'll do this on your pace," I promised, setting a slow and careful rythm when Taehyung dared to fill his lungs again.

The bed creaked softly, and I rolled my hips gently as if Taehyung could break, enjoying the look of complete bliss that showed itself on the man's face.

We did it like time was frozen. Like we could make love forever, in that cramped room underneath the house, on that little old bed, without knowing what the future held, and without caring about which paths had brought us here.

Our bodies moved like we were slow dancing, and when we kissed I could hear the fallen angels sing, or perhaps it was Taehyung and me, moaning as the groundskeeper began moving his hips upward, adding more passion to our dance.