The Reins Of His Life

A/n: sorry for the wait (• ▽ •;) kinda had some stuff going on. A bit of mature time in this chapter ⊙﹏⊙

I dipped my fingers underneath Jimin's thighs, letting the man lock his legs around my waist as I lifted him from the kitchen counter, our bodies pressed together until it felt nearly impossible to be apart.

I set the stove to a low fire, a bashful smile on my lips when Jimin's arms snaked around my neck and he connected our foreheads.

"Safe," I whispered, blushing.

He chuckled, scrunching his nose at my jest. "Safe."

I carried him towards the bedroom, my gaze firmly set on him as I grew intimidated by his magnificence.

I wanted him. How badly I wanted him. But I knew deep down, that there was a reason why it suddenly all seemed to work. There was a harmony that had found us again, a symphony of clocks with unmatching paces, beating alongside each other without fear. After years I heard it again, and it was so, so beautiful.

I hadn't said a word. Not to Jimin, not to Taehyung. I had fallen back into my old habit of denying the truth whenever I saw fit. And this time, I chose to pretend as though Jimin's heart, the powerful, strong mechanism that could lay the world down at his feet if he wanted to, was still not beating as it should.

It was a lie I'd only been keeping for a day, but it was already eating away at my soul and it felt wrong to keep the facade. Surely Jimin would've noticed by now, I thought. Surely the beating of his mighty heart had already perked his ears.

"Tesoro?"

Jimin's brows were turned up in concern as he stared at me. I adored him. He was gorgeous.

I flashed him a smile, hoping to melt away both his worries and mine, and laid him down on the bed, letting his back hit the matrass before I hovered above him.

"You seem troubled," he whispered, cupping my cheek with his warm hand. He brushed my hair our of my face and admired me. "If you don't wish to be intimate... please do tell me...."

I released a fond chuckle. "You are precious," I said, leaning in to give his forehead a peck.

"I am serious," Jimin said, propping himself up on his elbows. "Please do not make me feel like I am-"

"I know," I whispered, interrupting him.  "I know what you need sweetheart... I have always known have I not?"

Jimin bit his lips and nodded, gulping away the watering of his mouth.

"Yes that is true," he breathed, letting his fingers curl around the collar of my sweater to pull me in for a kiss, tugging at the thick material in his desire for it to be removed.

I grinned as our lips brushed together in a dance of both delicacy and hunger, and I slowly pulled down Jimin's zipper, chuckling when his erection eagerly sprung free. I felt him gasp against my lips at my audacity to relieve him and dove my hand into his underwear, his hard cock fitting perfectly in my hand. I pumped sensually, playing, rubbing and tormenting the most sensitive part of his body.

Jimin whined, his eyes rolling back in their sockets. "I want... off," he mumbled, pulling at my sweater.

"How demanding are we," I said with a smirk. "Patience," I ordered, looking down at Jimin's member with a sly smirk, before bringing my mouth to it's flushed tip, a bead of pre-cum already decorating it's center.

I felt his warm length slide against my toungue, it's throbbing growing more intense the further I brought it back into my throat. I closed my eyes, moaning in pure bliss each time I bobbed my head and made my boy release his beautiful thinned out moans that sounded like the angels sighing.