More Dangerous Than Before

"S-so what is it exactly that he said?"

Yoongi paced back and forth in my room, his arms crossed and brows deeply furrowed as he complained about Hoseok without end.

"He keeps flirting with girls every fucking time we visit the city! He winks at them, dances with them, buys them drinks..."

I sat half-asleep on my bed and supressed a yawn. "Does he... kiss the girls too?" I asked as my eyes lazily followed the kitchenhelp.

"Of course not you idiot!" Yoongi lashed out at me, though I didn't move a muscle. "If that were the case I would've already been in jail for committing murder."

I took a deep breath and began nibbling on my lips, beginning to realise that I had traded lying naked with the two most beautiful men on this world, for listening to Yoongi's many complaints.

"He tells me it's because we have to keep up the facade. Pretend like we're ladies men so we don't get murdered on our way back home. But honestly... it fucking hurts... it hurts when I see him act so close with girls knowing he could never show his affection to me like that... "

I parted my lips to speak but was cut off before I could begin.

"I mean yes he shows me he cares at home but it's been like this since we became lovers and it's just...."

"How did you become lovers?" I asked curiously, hoping to distract the kitchenhelp from his heavy concerns.

Yoongi looked at me, his mind buffering as if I had thrown him right off his thoughtprocess.

"Oh..." The kitchenhelp perked his lips, his face instantly flushing red.

"Well... I obviously got hired for liking men... and when I told mister Park I was a decent cook he made me a kitchenhelp. I got paired up with Hoseok to work, and like some lovestruck teenager I instantly fell for him..."

Yoongi didn't meet my eyes as if he were ashamed, but I felt my drowsiness leave and was eagerly listening, sitting on the edge of my bed as the kitchenhelp continued.

"But Hoseok, that asshole, was into Taehyung, and Taehyung, that prick, decided to lead him on."

Yoongi scoffed. "He even pretended not to speak english at first... god I hated that guy. With his perfect looks, and perfect charm, and weirdly attractive foreign accent...'

Suddenly Yoongi perked up and looked to me again. "Oh right, you two are a thing now... sorry... didn't mean to make it weird."

I scratched behind my ear, feeling pretty sure that we had already crossed that line.

"Anyway, eventually Taehyung confessed that he was fluent in english all along. Which meant he knew that I was secretely cussing him out right in front of his face, and also understood the dirty remarks Hoseok kept making about his ass."

I silenced a laugh and clasped my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah whatever, very funny," Yoongi said sarcastically, walking around my room again to look at random objects without really showing much interest for any of them.

"Taehyung told me he eventually stopped joking around because he realised I had feelings for Hoseok. He told me to go for it... said I had to follow my heart or something sappy like that."

I smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I suddenly grew flustered.

"So... I told Hoseok how I felt," Yoongi went on. "We fucked from sundown to sunrise, and now things are decent between us an flowerboy... though he is still a shithead most of the time."