People Who Make Love

I cleared my thoat, immediatly feeling bad about interrupting the moment when the men simoultaniously looked to me.

"I'm sorry velike oči," Taehyung said, though his arms stayed wrapped around mister Park's body as if nothing in this world could make him let go. "We must make you feel terribly uncomfertable..."

He grabbed mister Park's chin and dragged his thumb across his master's lips. "Excuse your butler mój anioł, let's go for a walk in the garden... get you some fresh air."

Mister Park chuckled softly, taking Taehyung's hands away from his face. "You're both excused," he said with a sweet smile. "I... need a moment to myself. I'm going to read in the library."

Taehyung frowned, concernedly cocking his head at the millionair. "Are you sure? If you're not feeling well the sun can heal you mój anioł..."

Mister Park nodded and lovingly tucked a strand of Taehyung's locks behind his ear. "I'm fine Taehyungie... really," he said, making the groundskeeper's fearful expression disappear with a smile.

The groundskeeper nodded. I wasn't completely sure if he'd been convinced, but it looked like there wasn't much else he could do.

"Alright," he whispered, stroking the side of mister Park's face with the most infatuated look I had ever seen another person carry.

The man ripped himself away from his master, turning to me and nudging his head for us to leave.

"Oh- and mio amore," mister Park said before me and Taehyung could walk away. "Mister Jeon here has agreed to fix that old pocketwatch I told you about. See to it that he gets what he needs."

Taehyung sent me a broad smile and nodded. "Ofcourse," he said, guiding me out of the room and closing the door behind us.

It was only when we were met with the silent hallway, and mister Park was out of sight, that I felt like I could breath again.

I had seen two men kiss on the lips for the very first time in my life, and my mind needed time to process it...

"See velike oči, I told you, you had no reason to be scared," Taehyung said, patting my back and pretending like what just happened was completely ordinairy. But then I remembered... maybe for him, it was...

The groundskeeper saw my stunned expression and chuckled. "I didn't think those cute eyes could grow any bigger but they did."

The man cocked his head like a pup and pulled a funny face to get me to smile, but I was too lost in thought to pay the groundskeeper any attention.

I wasn't sure why I was suddenly so gloomy. I had prepared myself for anything, but I still felt this sting in my heart that I couldn't quite explain.

"So... you and mister Park," I said coldly, ignoring Taehyung's tactics to make me loosen up again. "Are the two of you lovers?"

I looked the groundskeeper in the eyes with a serious glare.

I didn't know why I felt pained, but the feeling was most definetly there, and I felt like I had the right to atleast a few answers. I felt like I'd been lied to even though the groundskeeper never said he'd been interested in me. I started to fear I had been imagening the tension all along...

Taehyung looked taken aback by my question for a moment, but then flashed his bright smile. "Define lovers," he said as if he truly didn't know the meaning of the word.

I rolled my eyes and pressed my tounge against the inside of my cheek. The man was making a fool out of me, and I hated that I still found him so incredibly charming.