The Purest Soul

A/n: heh... yeah mature ⊙﹏⊙

An angel came before me, and he was bright like the sun, wearing a kind smile as he asked me if I was ready to receive Taehyung's cock.

I nodded eagerly, needing it, craving it though I hadn't the slightest idea as to what it would feel like. If it would be better than the man's fingers or worse.

Another angel joined the first, and he smiled at me as well, and I began to wonder when exactly it was that the 'cursed men' had become angels in my eyes.

"Will you let me have you velike oči?" Taehyung asked as if I could refuse, and
again I nodded, needing his touch as if my sanity depended on it.

"P-please," I stuttered, my voice straining as I begged.

Taehyung chuckled at me, and I found myself salivating at the warm touch of Taehyung's hard member rubbing against my twitching asshole.

I bit my lips as my desire to be filled grew and squirmed with impatience, pressing myself onto the groundskeeper's throbbing length.

My eyes rolled back into my head, my body quivering as Taehyung became one with me and produced a soft groan at how I clenched around his cock.

I whined, making my hands into tight fists to distract myself from the pain.

Air was still of short supply in my body, my sight hazy when I looked around the room and for a moment, nearly forgot where I was.

"Tesoro?" Jimin asked. "Are you okay?"

My eyelids felt heavy as my mind failed to keep up with what was happening.

"Velike oči?"

"F-fuck me," I blurted out. "Please... fuck m-me..."

The groundskeeper took a sharp breath, and though he seemed hesitant at first, he still decided to gently roll his hips forward, instantly causing an explosion of butterflies to ambush my stomach.

I gasped, my cock twitching when Taehyung's length reached deeper and stretched me out further.

"T-Tae~" I moaned, closing my eyes and crossing my arms over my face at how amazing it felt when the man thrusted into my inexperienced body.

The groundskeeper gave himself to me again, and again, until setting a slow pace, taking his time to sensually pull in and out of me.

"Are you enjoying yourself tesoro?" Jimin asked as he watched us with hunger filled eyes. "Do you feel better?"

I nodded with what was left of my reasonable mind.

"Uh-hu~ y-yeah~ b-better~ s-so good fu-fuck~"

My lightheadedness slowly disappeared, Taehyung making me breathe heavier with each electric spark he caused to course through my body.

The man firmly grabbed my hips, his fingers digging into my skin when he forced his cock in deeper with a snarl.

I whined at an obscene volume, and Taehyung smirked at me when I did, dragging his toungue across his lips as he continued drilling into me like a well-oiled machine.

"Is he tight mio amore?" Jimin chuckled, taking my length into his hand to start stroking me.

That cheeky smile that never failed to turn me on grew on Taehyung's face as he answered. "Hmm... fuck yeah," he muttered under his heavy breath. "He feels a-amazing... god~"

I was glad that the groundskeeper was relishing me. Glad that he liked the way I felt despite him having been with Jimin for so long, who I knew felt like heaven and earth colliding in the most beautiful way.