Uncharted Territory

A/n: a lil mature? yeah... tiny bit...〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

"Tae, I think Jimin should take a bath... it will calm him more."

Taehyung leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder, a content smile on his face now that he got to be one with his master again.

"A bath?" He asked, curiously raising his brows.

I nodded, thinking back to how my mother used to bathe my father and calm him down by trickling lukewarm water over his skin. She'd hum a tune while washing his hair and it always made him as tranquil as the summer sea.

"Could the maids help him with that?" I asked, before realising what an idiotic thing that was to say.

Taehyung snorted before closing his eyes as if he'd entered heaven. "Did I tell you before that you're funny velike oči?"

My lips curled up as I nodded again. "Yeah... I remember you saying something like that."

The groundskeeper took a deep breath, filling up his lungs as if it cost him a great deal of energy to lean away from Jimin's shoulder. "Would you like that j aniol?" He asked, turning Jimin's head towards him with his finger. "Do you want me to bathe you?"

Jimin bit his lips, giving a subtle nod with eyes full of desperation.

My face heated at the intense eye contact the men shared, and I gently removed my hand from Jimin's to give them their privacy.

But Jimin seemed to miss my warmth the moment I took my hand away, turning to me as if I were about to abandon him - which technically wasn't far from the truth.

"You won't go right tesoro?" He asked, his eyes red and puffy as he pouted at me.

My throat closed up, and when Taehyung and Jimin's combined stares weakened me as always, I didn't feel like refusal was truly an option.

"If... you would l-like me to stay..." I mumbled, blushing furiously as I glanced away.

"Of course," Jimin said sharply, his spirit gradually beginning to liven up again as he took my hand back, his lips perking up for the smallest of moments.

"Though... it does look like the both of you could use a wash as well," the millionaire said, pressing his lips together as his eyes darted to my crotch.

I looked down at myself and panicked, releasing an awkward chuckle to mask my fear.

"Hmm you might be right," Taehyung said sultrily, burying his face in the crook of Jimin's neck to litter it with more kisses. "Do you think your bath will be large enough for three mój aniol?"

--

We found ourselves in Jimin's extravagant bathroom, which turned out to be bigger than the bathroom of the servant's quarters and my bedroom combined.

Next to a window with a view of the garden, stood the large marble tub that was being filled with water by a golden faucet.

Taehyung helped the millionaire out of his clothes as if he were fragile, and I kept my eyes far away from the scene, focusing on my very important task of filling the tub and making sure the water was pleasant to the skin. After that I would surely be told to leave, and though I knew it was extremely indecent of me to wish this wouldn't be the case, I was almost a complete stranger to these men, and I couldn't expect them to prefer my presence.

"Is the water okay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I spared the man a glance but stayed staring, caught in a spider's web when I saw the millionaire standing there, shyly shielding his cock from me without knowing that I had secretly already seen it before.