A Bad Mood

I hurried down the corridor as I whispered encouraging words to myself, holding mister Park's tray of breakfast tightly in my hands.

My night had been everything but peaceful, and it hadn't just been the intense summer heat scorching me alive that had kept me awake. I hated the fact that things were suddenly so doubtful between me and the groundskeeper, and it wouldn't leave my mind.

All I wanted was for the man to look me in the eyes and tell me the truth. Tell me what it was that he truly wanted, because I too had a gentle heart, and it needed to be protected.

I filled my lungs and kept walking feeling determined, but when I turned into the hallway of mister Park's room, my brows furrowed at what I saw.

The door to the room stood open very slightly, allowing a small slit of golden sunlight to cut through the darkness of the hallway.

I cocked my head, carefully edging closer towards the door until a light voice perked my ears, and I halted.

"Taehyungie, mio amore, are you okay?"

A low hum was all I heard the groundskeeper answer.

They were together, I realised, gulping as I needed more time to pick up the little courage I had. I wouldn't question the groundskeeper in front of mister Park. It would simply have to wait until later.

"Why would you think there was anything wrong mój aniol?" Taehyung asked, his voice groggy as if he'd just woken up.

I came closer, entering the line of sunlight and going against all of the warning voices in my head when I peeked through the crack of the door. I knew very well that what I was doing was wrong, and I knew that getting caught would send me packing my bags straight away. But the two men that somehow had me wrapped around their fingers, had found a way to lure me in with simply their existence, and I was - not for the first time - unable to fight back.

My jaw dropped, my heartbeat sped up, and I wondered for a small moment, if I had made it to heaven without realising.

The two men lay naked and exposed on the large bed, the silk covers crumpled up in a corner of the room as they rested. Their bodies glistened in the early sunlight, and they were both drenched in sweat, tangled together as if they were one erotic piece of art. The groundskeeper lightly stroked mister Park's ass while seeming in a pensive mood, and mister Park contently rested against the groundskeeper's chest, tracing his finger over the man's tanned skin.

I bit my lips, salivating as I admired the indecency of it all. Perhaps, I dared think, perhaps my desires weren't a curse after all all. Since this sight, this scene, felt like the greatest blessing my eyes had ever received.

Mister Park looked up at the groundskeeper, peering through the damp strands of raven hair that fell before his eyes. "Because I've known you for longer than today... and there was something different about the way you fucked me just now... you seemed angry."

The groundskeeper's expression remained the same, which to me, was unreadable. "I'm sure you liked that," he said bitterly, staring straight at the door and making me fear he was actually aware of my presence.

Mister Park's lips edged up. "I did... but as your friend I am concerned."

When the young man did not receive an answer he sighed, picking himself up from Taehyung's chest to sit comfortably on his knees. I followed the simple yet graceful action, my eyes tracking a drop of sweat that glided down the curve of mister Park's back until it fell down to his perfectly round butt. He was alluring, he was more than appealing, and I blushed at the impure thoughts that slid into my mind.