A Romantic Thought

We attempted to wash ourselves again after refilling the bath, trying our very best not to get distracted as we splashed water on each other like giggling like children.

Taehyung rubbed the lavender soap bar that made him smell like heaven against his master's skin until the boy shone like he was brand new. I kept myself calm well enough, only gulping as I stared with big eyes, wondering how the groundskeeper could make a simple act as cleansing so sensual.

"Tae I think I am clean now... we should get out before I turn into a shriveled old grandpa," Jimin said when the groundskeeper continued soaping the man's back with a concentrated glare.

"There is nothing wrong with grandpas..." The man mumbled as he brought some water onto Jimin's back to wash away the soap, subcontiously wetting his lips as he did so.

"You did not just say that," Jimin chuckled, lifting himself up from the bath to locate the towels before Taehyung was done.

Taehyung jolted upright as if he'd been zapped by lighting, holding Jimin's arm to help the boy climb out of the tub like the affectionate man he was.

"Not like that," the groundskeeper laughed, most of his mind occupied with safely guiding Jimin out of the bath.

"I simply meant that I would still take care of you even if you were-" Taehyung was silenced by Jimin clasping his hand over the man's mouth in quite a comical way.

"Well thank god we will never have to see that day," the millionaire abruptly interrupted, before refocusing his attention on carefully setting his feet on the slippery tiled floor.

Taehyung didn't retaliate, merely helping the young millionaire find his towel with a smile that reached his eyes a little less than usual.

I followed after Taehyung with leaving the tub in silence, secretly rather charmed by the groundskeeper's words no matter how Jimin had disregarded them. To stay with a person until one reached one's final days of life seemed like such a romantic thought. But perhaps with the path I had chosen now, I was supposed to be thinking like the millionaire, and live as if such a future was indeed impossible.

I wore my towel like a cloak as I let the thought sink in, subcontiously shaking my head as something in my soul disagreed with it.

"Will you go for a nap now mój aniol?" Taehyung asked, forgetting to dry himself as he tended to his master and wrapped the boy in a towel to catch every last water droplet on his skin.

Jimin sighed, nodding as fatigue came back to his face. "Will you sleep with me?" He asked, and I could see in Taehyung's eyes that saying no was most definitely not something he was capable of.

"Of course..." He said, cupping the boy's face with that infatuated look the man was so good at giving.

Jimin looked to me, and I could tell he wanted to ask me the same thing. My heart was pained, as I was forced to refuse.

"I... I was actually planning on working on your pocket watch sir..." I said quietly, fidgeting my toes as I hung my head low. "And also perhaps... write a letter."

"A letter?" Taehyung asked, perking his brow with interest.

I nodded, smiling. "To my sister... I promised to keep in touch with her... tell her how I'm doing."

"Really? How lovely," Jimin said, though worry was evident in his eyes.

"Velike oči..." Taehyung said carefully, nervously glancing at his master before he continued. "Would it be too much to ask you not to share too many details... about... uhm..."