Soaring Through The Sky

A/n: maturee (ʘᴗʘ✿)

"Tesoro..." Jimin said, disrupting the silence as his head lay peacefully on my shoulder.

"Why did you send Emilio away?"

My heart skipped a beat, the events of merely minutes ago almost completely erased from my memory.

"I... I didn't want him to touch you anymore," I said truthfully, gulping at the way my stomach suddenly twisted and tightened with nerves.

Jimin held his toungue before he spoke up again. "You do know that I am the one making him come to my room... right tesoro?"

Jimin leaned away from me, and I felt a little colder when he did. "I am the one that asks for it..."

"Well I don't want that anymore either," I blurted out before my mind could stop me, tensing as I wondered if saying this would send me packing my bags.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, shaking his head as if what I was saying caused him pain. "Taehyung is amazing... he truly is... but sometimes... he simply isn't enough to satisfy me."

Jimin anxiously chewed on his lips. "He makes me feel cherished as if I am of value, but I need something other than his loyalty to remind me that I am not dead yet..."

The millionaire averted his eyes from me as if part of him was ashamed of what he was saying. "Please... send Emilio back to my room..."

"I won't," I said immediately. "You can fire me if you want but I won't let him hurt you again."

Jimin pushed his hair out of his eyes and looked up as if he was drowning again. "Please Jungkook..." He begged. "Please don't make it harder."

Jimin's eyes watered, but he quickly hid himself from me, burying his face in his hands and hunching his shoulders.

"You think I am despicable for letting him near me," he said, his speech muffled. "I am revolting... rotten..."

I didn't hesitate to take Jimin's hands away from his face, revealing his glossy eyes that were surprised at my sudden assertiveness.

The words he was uttering. They were simply the shadows in his mind that fed him lies, making him think things that were anything but the truth.

"You are none of those things," I said earnestly, my gaze dragged down to Jimin's pouty lips that I wished to feel again.

The boy saw me get distracted by him. He saw a glimpse of my desires and decided to waste no time, crashing our lips together like waves onto the shore.

I cupped the Jimin's face right away, his salty tears mixing with the sweet taste of his mouth as our toungues danced passionately with each other. I made sure he surrendered to me, his boundaries crumbling as I kissed him and caged him against the bed, abusing his pretty lips that I never wanted to stop cherishing.

He needed me, I realised when I felt the Jimin's hands reach up to unbutton my shirt.

"Tesoro..." Jimin breathed, his lips pink and swollen from the intensity of our kiss. "You've never... you haven't been..."

I looked away, my face flushing with embarrassment.

But Jimin placed his hand against my cheek and turned my head so that I saw him again. "Shall I teach you?" He asked me, his voice soft and gentle and so soothing it felt like I was dreaming him saying the words.

I blinked like a mechanical doll, wondering how I could possibly say yes to the boy's proposal.

What if I would hate it? I asked myself.
What if he would hate it? What if it would change everything?