Until The End Of Time

My boy was resting against my chest, his small body cold from the cool air. I moved to let the hot spray of water aim at his back, his arms wrapping around my neck and his head pressing against my shoulder so that he was being warmed all over.

I trailed my fingers through his hair, pushing him closer until he was limp against me, making sleepy purring sounds as he seemed to loath to stop touching me. I hated to backtrack, but I could not help think of how badly I had failed him, and that our misunderstanding had been entirely my fault. It was my duty now, to ensure that it would never happen again.

Jimin's mouth distracted me from my thoughts, beautiful, soft lips against my jaw as he ran his hand along my stomach. I nuzzled his neck, winding my arms around his waist as I drew his naked body closer to me until there was nothing between us but the thin streams of water that rained down from the showerhead.

"Tesoro," he whispered, and I hummed, pulling back to see him look at me with beautiful eyes that would haunt my dreams forever. "Will - will you say it again?"

I smiled softly as I kissed his cheek. "I'm in love with you."

He bit his lips, his dimples peeking up at me. "Say it again..."

"Park Jimin," I murmured, gently nudging him against the shower wall. "I'm in love with you."

He shivered. "Again..."

"I'm in love with you," I breathed, pressing a kiss on his neck and down his throat. "I am so completely in love with you..."

He rested his hand against the small of my back. "Again..."

I dropped small kisses along his shoulders and chest, and I smiled when he held me tighter. "I'm in love with you, Jimin," I sank a bit lower, kissing his ribs and his waist, kneeling before him so that I could press my lips to the scarred skin of his tummy. "So in love with you..."

His fingers threaded through my hair and he let out a soft sigh when I cupped the back of his thighs.  "Tesoro... that feels so nice.. "

"I'm in love with you," I murmured. I brushed my lips against his waist, the trail of hair beneath his navel tickling my nose and making me smile against his skin.

When I looked up at him his eyes were heavy and his lips parted, his breathing interrupted by faint whimpers.

"Tesoro," he whispered, and I moved lower, kissing the inside of his thigh. "I... you - you love me..."

I smiled again as I ran my toungue up along his stomach and over his chest as I moved to stand, his small body curling against mine as if it were the most natural thing for him.

He shuddered when I kissed his neck, and giggled when I kissed his nose, and I loved him. I pressed my forehead against his for a moment to simply watch him, unable to keep the grin off my lips as his eyes turned to crescents.

"I love you," I agreed as I cupped his cheek and brushed our noses together. "So much..."

He bit his lip and stood on his tippy toes to kiss me.

"How coincidental," he whispered, his dark eyes steady as his fingers linked through mine, warm and gentle and sure. "Because... I... I love you, too..."

--

"She absolutely adored my work. She loved the way I captured the eyes of the people in my portraits. She said she could see through them their stories, their underlying struggle, the way they saw the world even! She called them portals into their soul. I never thought anyone would ever see my work again and she adores it velike oči! Can you imagine? What if I grow famous? We must write the boys Zeka. Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, Namjoon. Their faces will be seen by countless people! I will be the new Rembrandt! Can you imagi-"