Snow Next To Fire

After the extacy had started leaving our bodies, both of us looked down at our soaked crotches, still connected by thin strings of cum that slowly broke apart.

I bit my lips, blushing at the fact that I liked the sight. That I secretely loved the indecency. I realised that I was changing, step by step, transforming into a person I actually enjoyed being, and surprisingly, I wasn't afraid any longer.

"That was..."

"Horrible?" Taehyung filled in with a wavering voice, looking at me with the eyes of a mistreated puppy. "You regret it... right? You don't want this, you don't want me... you never want to talk to me again.. you hate-"

"Amazing," I said, wrapping my arms around the groundskeeper's neck as I ignored his negative thoughts.

"It was amazing... you gave me the best feeling I've ever felt Tae."

I coupled our noses, and connected our foreheads, playing with Taehyung's hair and waiting with the groundskeeper until he became at ease again.

"Really?" He asked petulantly, and for some reason it broke me a little that Taehyung looked so insecure. That he thought I would only use him to feel good for a moment, and drop him after.

I hummed and smiled, crinkling my eyes to show the man that he did not need to worry. I had chosen to follow my heart and it guided me to him. There was no question in my mind about that.

Taehyung was finally able to smile back at me, and the world brightened as it always did when he showed me the most charming quality he had. "I'm... I'm happy about that velike oči... I'm really, really happy."

I scrunched my nose when the groundskeeper placed a quick peck on my lips, and without meaning to, I was reminded of my walk in the garden with Jimin, when I had given the millionaire the same hurried kiss.

I wasn't sure if I was obligated to tell Taehyung about what happened. But I didn't think keeping it from him would be better than telling the truth. So I pursed my lips and braced myself, deciding to speak fast before I could change my mind.

"Taehyung... I don't know how you'll react when I tell you this, but I hope you won't be upset..."

The groundskeeper looked at me and immediately grew concerned. "What is it velike oči?"

I hesitated, but spoke after taking a deep breath. "Me and Jimin were walking through the garden today... and I might've... sort of... kind of..."

"Jungkook."

"I kissed him," I admitted as I shifted my eyes away, unsure if I was meant to feel guilty or not. "B-but it wasn't a long kiss or anything. It was quick... I almost didn't feel it! Well I did... and I liked it... but I-I won't do it again... if you don't want me to do... t-that."

I looked up through my lashes, feeling like a complete fool with the incoherent sentences I was forming.

But Taehyung was smirking at me, and I didn't trust it.

"Don't worry velike oči," he said. "If I were mad at you I would be a hypocrite wouldn't I?"

I nodded carefully, wondering if I were able to say yes to that question.

"So you... you aren't upset?"

Taehyung cocked his head as if he were thinking deeply. "Hmm. Perhaps disappointed is a better word."

All colour drained from my face.

"D-disappointed?"

"Yes," Taehyung said, creating a childish pout. "Next time you two better let me watch."