When The Dust Settled

A/n: oh look another mature chapter. sorry (θ‿θ)

"Charming..." Taehyung repeated softly to himself.

"S-so then what... what did you do?" I blurted out, hating myself the moment I uttered the question.

Jimin took a sharp breath. "We just had dinner Tesoro," he said, a confliction of shame and annoyance in his tone.

"And breakfast?" Taehyung asked carefully, but I knew that that question had gone over the invisible line drawn between this place and the outside world.

"I said we just had dinner!" Jimin lashed out as I had expected. "Is that how you see me? As some whore who fucks someone on the first meeting? You keep- you both keep asking these questions-"

I tensed as Jimin's anger rose. It didn't bubble up inside the boy quite often anymore, but when it did Taehyung and I were usually quick to hide the alcohol and make sure nothing else would aggravate him.

"Of course he doesn't see you like that," I soothed, pecking Jimin's lips and cupping his face.

"N-no," Taehyung assured right away, and I felt sympathy for the panicked look the man carried. "You are my world Jimin, you are perfect. I was kidding mój aniol, I swear to you."

Taehyung's eyes seemed on the verge of tearing up from upsetting his master. He began to kiss the boy's chest and suck on his nipples in an attempt to make things right.

A breathy moan left Jimin's lips and he closed his eyes, his body loosening up at the attention it was being given.

It was truly all I had wanted ever since the boy had arrived back at the house. To see him unwind and leave all his problems and concerns back in Italy.

"I am so happy you are back moja lijepa lutka," Taehyung said huskily, swirling his toungue around his master's sensitive nipples until they were perked and coated with a thin layer of saliva.

Jimin grabbed a small fist full of Taehyung's hair, pulling our flowerboy towards his cock.

"Prove it," he said with a sly smirk.

I gasped quietly, watching as Taehyung obeyed without a thought, slipping Jimin's cock into his mouth as if it were his second nature.

Jimin licked his lips, tipping his head back when Taehyung began diligently bobbing his head up and down to please his master.

How endearing, I thought as the sight made blood rush towards my length, though I was slightly saddened, as there really was no gentleness about any of it.

The millionaire tangled his fingers further into Taehyung's locks, pressing him onto his cock until the man had to gag, drool and precum spilling down the sides of his mouth.

It looked like a weight was falling off the millionaire's shoulders, the closer Taehyung brought the boy to his orgasm, the more his lips curled up.

Staying in Italy for two weeks, in a place where Jimin's true self had to be killed, surely that had to have taken a toll on the boy. I didn't understand how Jimin could be strong enough to fight against the indoctrination he probably received there everyday. Thinking about it made me enraged, and yet all Taehyung and I could do was remove the mask our master had to wear in that distant country, and make him feel alive again.

I looked at Jimin's arms, and his legs, and his body that was still so beautiful despite it getting smaller each time I saw him. It wasn't odd to me why the boy didn't like keeping his body healthy. With the way he saw himself how could he? But that was why he had Taehyung and I. We were there to treat him in the way we believed he deserved to be treated. And that was with all the love and care in the world.