Firmer Hands

A/n: Mature with capital M  (◡ ω ◡)

Jimin curled his lips, a spark that resembled starlight coming back to his eyes that I had missed seeing.

He came up higher out of the water as he sat up on his knees, the scattered drops on his skin making him glisten like he gave off his own light.

I watched him with an opened mouth, now fully convinced that the man was not a human, but some heavenly deity sent to this earth to tease me.

"I am going to kiss you now tesoro," Jimin whispered, uttering words I believed I might've dreamt before.

I nodded eagerly, realising I wanted nothing more than to treasure the millionaire's plump lips again until I wouldn't be able to forget how they felt.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck, seeming a little tense as if part of him had turned afraid. Perhaps, I wondered, thinking back to how upset the man had been after we almost kissed in his bed. Perhaps he thought I would run away the second this moment ended. That I would flee from myself and my emotions because they weren't 'proper'.

But a lot had changed since the days my mind worked like that, and my world had been turned completely upside down.

I wanted this man before me. With all his flaws I had yet to find, with all the pain stored in that broken heart of his. Because I was a watchmaker you see, and my job was to fix what was broken, and make it even stronger than it was before.

Jimin started placing little butterfly kisses in the crook of my neck, and I could feel his breath fall on my skin as he released a shy chuckle.

He was precious, with the way he carefully placed his hand against my chest to feel my heartbeat, grinning as if it brought him comfort to know that I was even more nervous than he was.

"Your heart tesoro... it is beating very fast for something..." He whispered into my ear.

I hummed, my eyes slipping shut as Jimin gave the mark on my neck that Taehyung had created a small lick.

It is beating for you, I wished to say, though I lacked the confidence to do it. I was positive a romantic saying like that would sound terribly awkward coming from me. So instead of saying something embarrasing, I decided to grab the back of Jimin's head, and answer with an act when I brought him closer to my face.

The boy's eyes widened, and it was clear to see he hadn't expected this kind of fire to come from me.

I smirked at that, and narrowed the distance between us to drag my toungue across his sugarsweet lips. I passionately captured his mouth and took charge this time, but was quickly met with more lust and need than I'd anticipated.

Jimin kissed roughly, yet sensual, like the stormy wind that made trees dance.

I understood why he and Taehyung fit together so well. The groundskeeper slowed the rougher part of him down.

And yet couldn't help I remember when Jimin told the groundskeeper he needed firmer hands sometimes. I wished to be those firmer hands... part of me realised, though I still wished to treat him with the respect he deserved.

I remembered Emilio, the stable boy, and fought back against Jimin's passion, drawing emotions from that horrible encounter. I told myself I wasn't going to allow that man near Jimin again, I wasn't going to allow that man to touch him. So I couldn't help an unreasonable voice in my mind suggesting. Why not take his place?

I grabbed Jimin's thighs, my fingers digging into his flesh as I used the stored up anger inside of me to please him.

He moaned, he moaned and the sound echoed through the bathroom and surrounded me, only making me want to hear it again and again until I had him singing a symphony to me.