Surrendering

A/n: ma-ma-matureee ^_________^

We had the groundskeeper lying on his back as Jimin and I managed to rid him of his paint stained clothes, the millionaire eagerly tugging down Taehyung's shorts while I began unbuttoning his shirt.

The painter hadn't compelety stopped moping however, sighing deeply as half his mind was still regretful about not finishing the painting.

"I really wanted to get it done today..." He grumbled, watching as Jimin took his hardened length from his underwear and wrapped his small fingers around it.

"Stop making such a fuss mio amore," the millionaire sighed. "Jungkookie and I will make it worth your while."

Before Taehyung could retaliate, Jimin sensually started pumping the man's cock, smirking at the groundskeeper when the painter's eyes immediately slipped shut.

"Won't we tesoro?" Jimin asked me, and I nodded without a second thought, compelety stripping Taehyung of his shirt and eagerly revealing his sculpted body.

"Mio amore..." Jimin called in a seductive whisper. "Where is that bottle of oil you secretely keep in your little cave?"

Taehyung bit his lips, having trouble answering as Jimin's hand did not grant him much time to do so.

"The... the l-left desk... drawer," he eventually managed to say as he gave in to his master's pleasuring touch and his tan skin began to glisten with sweat.

Jimin looked to me, and I didn't need to be told what to do before rising to my feet and retrieving what the millionaire needed.

I held the glass bottle with the uncoloured syrupy substance up in the air with a question mark hanging above my head, but Jimin nodded and nudged his head for me to bring it over.

I handed the bottle to the boy, who poured a decent amount of the substance onto his fingers before taking Taehyung's cock in his hands again.

"Better mio amore?" He asked as he set a steady pace.

The groundskeeper released a shuddering breath, tilting his head back as only a long and husky moan could leave the man's lips in response.

"Tesoro, his shoulders," Jimin ordered, and though at first I felt clueless, I quickly realised what the boy meant.

I did as Jimin had done, making my hands shiny with the oil before positioning myself behind the painter and gently pressing my thumbs into the man's skin to make circles around his shoulder blades.

My hands slid over Taehyung's smooth body that gradually started to heat up, never having known a simple massage could be so erotic.

Taehyung's lips parted at the pressure to his muscles and he whimpered, his body first tensing up before winding down again.

"Is this... is this good?" I whispered into the man's ear.

"It... is better than g-good," Taehyung stuttered, his voice wavering as he emitted small moans that sounded like music to my ears.

I hummed, feeling glad about the man's answer as it eased some of my concerns.

"Does that mean... you aren't upset about me giving myself to Jimin first anymore?"

Taehyung's eyes sprung open and my stomach sank, fear setting in at the thought of having ruined the moment.

"Z-zeka I was... n-never upset I promise," the man said looking back at me, his expression so serious it made me feel like I had committed a crime.