𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER TWENTY:I LOVE YOU

CHAPTER TWENTY:
I LOVE YOU

1955

FOUR YEARS, THAT'S HOW long Emma had been with Rosalie. Emma was still getting used to the idea of having a mate. She was taking things so incredibly slow that it was annoying literally everyone in the home. Emma would constantly apologize to Rosalie, telling the girl that she was sorry for taking things so slow.

Emma loved Rosalie, more than words could even process. The blonde goddess meant everything to Emma, she was just scared to show it. She was still in the mindset that she didn't deserve happiness, that Rosalie deserved better than the monster she was. The Cullen Clan had left the Denali's a while back and were now residing in Canada for the moment.

Emma sat outside and held a book in her hand. Her eyes flitted over the many words that were on the pages. Jasper walked outside, glancing over towards his sister before making his way towards her.

"Hey, Em."

"Hey, Jazz." Emma responded. She bookmarked her page and closed her book, looking up at him with a small smile. "What's up?"

"Walk with me?" He requested.

"Sure."

Emma grabbed his outstretched hand, allowing him to pull her up. Emma left her book on the ground as she walked hand in hand with her brother.

"We haven't done this in a while." Emma said, a small smile falling on her features. Jasper glanced at her, furrowing his eyebrows. Emma elaborated. "We haven't had time with just us, walking around for no reason. It's nice. I do miss it."

A smile pulled up at the corner of his lips. "Yeah, me too." There was a silence as the two continued to walk, Emma swinging their hands back and forth.

"I have a feeling there's another reason why you wanted to walk." Emma mused, glancing over at her brother.

"You know me so well."

"Well, everyone does say we're twins, you're just older by two years." Emma joked, nudging his side. She placed her hair on her left shoulder before sighing. "Alright, spill. What is it?"

"Sis, I love you."

"Oh this is never good." Emma chuckled.

"But you and Rose need to do something. It's frustrating. And annoying." Jasper tells her. Emma let out an amused laugh.

"You're giving me relationship advice?"

"Look, all I'm saying is that you need to take your relationship a few steps forward. I get that you're being cautious or whatever, but be cautious around people that aren't us. Please. I'm actually begging you."

Emma let out an unattractive snort. "Ah, yes. Well let me just get this straight." Emma started.

"Oh god." Jasper rolled his eyes. Emma let an amused smile fall on her lips.